Dan Howell

-Tazor-

Dan Howell (Dominant)

Age: 16

Height: 5"8

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair: Brown with short cut

Eyes: Soft brown

Hey, my name is Dan, Dan Howell.

I'm a normal university student, nothing really special about me. I'm gay, don't like it, sorry for you. I'm an extremely nice dude, probably the nicest you'll meet. That is, in my opinion, of course.

I'm from Britain, and yes, I have an accent.

I'm an easy to talk to person, but I'm also kinda shy. I'm a fairly smart person, but I can also have my "Oh My God Dan, what on Earth are you doing!?" moments. I'm a happy person. Well, I try to be anyway. In truth, I want to curl up into a ball and sob my eyes out half of the time. It's just how I am...

I've been bullied most of my life. It was something normal for me now. I'm depressed, but I haven't let this stop me from living my life. It's not something easy to handle, but I manage. Most of the time...

I was in a past relationship. Things didn't work out. At all... He was abusive. He's kick me, punch me, beat me, harass me, and molest me. To the point he almost-... he almost... he almost raped me... I had to call the police. I had to go to court. And after 6 long months, he was arrested for having beaten me for so long and having almost raped me...

I think that's all there is to really know about me, I guess. Well, goodbye, I'll see you soon.