Chapter 1

2 years latter after the big brozone Reunion Branch and poppy are just sitting around having a good time in till "poppy!" "Yeah branch?" "Bad news!" "What?" "Viva and clay are having there weeding!, "already? Didn't they just have their first kiss?" "Uh huh" "when is it?" Today." "SHOOT! " while Poppy is getting ready branch is panicking, saying "this is not good" over and over. When Branch and poppy got to the wedding they screamed "STOP THE WEDDING!" " OMG my sis is here! That's fantasizing!" "Yeah, viv we need to get back to the wedding." "Oh ok" "I now pronounce you husband and wif-" "YOU JUST HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" "Yeah! Like we are getting married for a reason!" They all went in complete silence........."POPPY NOOOO!" Next thing branch knows poppy is kidnapped by ...Velvet and venner and CREEK?!? "No those stupid idiots are gonna pay..." branch starts to glow blue "bro" says Floyd "calm down, your glowing" "wait I have never glown before.
(Back at Mounttropolos the new place for villains)
"Hey, venner you gotta watch me work for a bit ok?" "Sis, we escaped jail so I want to go back we deserve it we where murdering trolls!" Velvet put poppy in a water bottle and takes a microphone and says "ready mount rageons V AND V ARE BACK!"
(Back at pop kingdom)
Branch was getting ready into his new outfit of a back shirt and than his vest Floyd gave him  "branch, we are all coming"  says the whole snack pack (biggie, guy diamond, tiny diamond, legsley, Cooper, DJ Suki , Satin & Chenille, Smidge and Fuzzbert)

TO BE CONTINUED in chapter 2 coming soon.........