introduction

hihi!!

thank you so much for clicking on this fan fiction! i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i will writing it!
 please comment and vote if you want, it's greatly appreciated!

-

When a growing idol and random girl get into a relationship hoping for the best turns out the complete opposite..

➽───────────────❥

Han Su-Chae, also known as

Han Su-Chae, also known as.. the one and only, Lee Heeseung's, girlfriend.

Being a former convenience store worker, now barista, she doesn't have the highest income but instead has problematic parents, major trust issues and is incredibly sensitive when it comes to family. She's mostly known for being her funny self, although that just covers for how emotional she can be at times.
Su-Chae is probably one of the most secretive people you would ever meet. The first meeting with her and Heeseung was so.. unexplainable. I know it doesn't look like it, but if you were ever trying to introduce yourself to her, DO NOT try to be touchy, unless you want to end up with your face stinging and a handprint on your cheek.

(02 liner)

---------

Lee Heeseung; a literal child

Lee Heeseung; a literal child. (But also a member of the one and only kpop group, Enhypen.)

(01 liner)

➽───────────────❥

please understand that this story is complete fiction
and isn't related the idols real lives at all.

- thank uu @EvalynStay for helping with writing this story!! -

!disclaimer!
updates won't be daily or anything like that for the moment. this is my first time properly posting on wattpad but i'll make sure to try my best to stay motivated!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ™

© m0l1yr0s3