Chapter 10-It's All Coming Back

"Justin Bieber? What are you doing here?" Stacie asked in disbelief.

"I came to party with my my girlfriend  of course"he said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Madison is your girlfriend? " she asked laughing in disbelief.

"I know I'm so lucky to have her as my girl, right? She's beautiful, smart, really nice-" he said and I could see that he was holding back a laugh.

I just held back the urge to roll my eyes cause I knew that he was teasing me. I know that I'm not the nicest person to him, but that's not my fault that I totally find him annoying.

But, he's not annoying at all now, Maddie. In fact he's doing the nicest thing anyone has ever done to you.

Stacie cut him off by rolling her eyes and then stomping her foot before turning around and leaving. I know that it's bad that I'm happy that she's mad, but I think I have the right to since she has been nothing but a bitch to me.

I sometimes really wonder what happened to our friendship. Did I do something wrong?

"You're very welcome, Mads. I know, I know, I'm a really nice guy- " I heard Justin saying from behind me, I rolled my eyes playfully before turning around with a smile on my face.

"Thanks, Justin" I said sincerely looking down.

You see it's not that very often that I say thanks, s-sorry or p-please. These words are just not in my dictionary, so it explains why I'm kinda nervous right now.

My head was lifted up and I was captured by his caramel orbs. He leaned in and that's when my breath hitched, I was kinda relieved when he missed my lips and leaned towards my ear. I don't know why, but I shivered when he whispered huskly.

"Congratulations, that's the first time you called me Justin"

"Not gonna happen again, Bieber" I managed to say confidently, but trust me I was kinda nervous in the inside.

"Hey, bro, lets go" Caleb suddenly appeared out of absolutely nowhere grabbing Justin's arm.

Justin gave me a pleading look and I just shrugged innocently with a teasing smile on my face. He just rolled his eyes playfully as Caleb pulled him to the dance floor. Caleb was drunk by now and lets just say that when my friends are drunk, they just go wild.

I swear I heard Caleb yell something along the lines 'there's alot of hot chics in here' to Justin. I wasn't actually jealous when some girl threw herself at Justin, I mean I don't like him in that way. And I'm definitely not jealous.

.

.

Right?

.

I mean it's just a bet, I don't really like him in that way and I never will.

I chuckled as I saw Caleb standing on a table jumping off it with the thought that he could fly. He fell face first before jumping again to his feet yelling. They all seemed to be having so much fun and honestly, I didn't need alcohol to have fun.

I mean I could always dance and be floating on cloud nine, besides what dancing does to me is something that no alcohol could do to me. The music suddenly changed and came a very familiar song, it's not any song.

Play list: (glee: it's all coming back to me now)

I managed to spot Brook standing far staring at me, it's our song. The very first song that we've danced together on, when we were together it was kind of a tradition that we dance to that song. Every single party we ever went to, we would dance together to it. And we went to alot of parties last year.