𝟢𝟦

chapter four ᥫ᭡ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ

❝ i've only had him for a daybut if anything were to happen to him ,i would kill everyone

but if anything were to happen to him ,
i would kill everyone .
and then myself . ❞

『 CHAPTER FOUR 』NONE : point of view ( third person )

CHAPTER FOUR
NONE : point of view ( third person )

      THE ENTIRE NIGHT , ( NAME ) COULD NOT SLEEP PROPERLY AT ALL - she was just , silent . Staring at the moon as it's light shone down in her . The ( color ) haired woman was restless . Curses , even when she tries to close her eyes . She would always find herself awake no matter what . What had transpired earlier made her restless .

How could she try to do such a thing again ? Her hatred for the Silver Owls was a terrifying thing , she could've killed an innocent one in the midst of her anger towards them , that kept her awake . She couldn't even go to bed knowing there was almost someone's death at her hands . Afraid that a nightmare would await her in her subconsciousness .

     " Oh for the love of seven , " , hearing a response being a coo from behind her she sighed to herself and turned her head to look inside the cradle to see the little one staring at her with a smile .

For some reason she couldn't even go back into her own room - that thing would always attempt to scream or cry whenever she does reach the door to exit . And when she's back inside the nursery to check up on the babe who definitely did not try to cry, he would then smile innocently as if he did not threaten to awaken the night with crying at all .

     She blinked at the little one who's still wide awake , " you should sleep . " The little one responded with a fussy whine instead before she rolled her eyes . " Yeah yeah , don't worry your pretty little head about old me , us nocturnal faes are used to being awake at night , it's in our blood after all . " Leaning against the cradle as she talked to the young one , ( Name ) felt a little silly , talking to a baby ? Huh , it's fun . But not really fun for her right now though , when quite literally the kid her house that she tried to kill is the kid of an enemy that's long dead , awkward . Really .