☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

scandalous — SHE IS BACK!

SHE IS BACK! After a long hiatus from the public eye, lasting a year and more, the queen of pop & rnb is back and making headlines again. And we can all be sure, she's got a lot to tell.

Via photo dump on her instagram account, the singer announced her highly anticipated return, sending shockwaves and creating chaos on platforms like Twitter, TikTok and Instagram. The singer also hinted at the arrival of new music, up roaring her entire devoted fan base.

She also announced the coming of two new songs — a collaborations with pop singer Ariana Grande as well as her own single.

Her sudden disappearance from the spotlight did not come unexpected after the whole cheating scandal with ex-boyfriend Evan Henderson. Humiliation and Defamation had pushed the 24 year old to leave the music business and take a very needed pause as it seems, reading from her instagram post.

The thought of Amara stepping back onto the stage has not only fans on the edge of their seats. Everyone who is someone in the music business is anticipating her return especially because of the big hole she left. And let's not forget, that Imani did not contradict any statements her ex-boyfriend Evan Henderson had dropped about her. So the question is of course, whether she accepts those allegations made about her or whether this will turn into the next star he said - she said.

The last time Amara Imani dropped a single is nearly one year ago, so of course her whole fan base is awaiting her return with impatience. Whether those songs will be about her ex-boyfriend, stepping into the shoes of Taylor Swift and mentor Beyonce or about her own self-growth, only time will tell. So stay tuned as the music world braces for the return of our little black sheep.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

amara.imani

liked by liyah

liked by liyah.clark, arianagrande and 14.346.907 others

amara.imani in my head — out soon

the user turned her comments off on this post

arianagrande