Chapter 1: To Fly With Dragons

This story begins with a moving van truck. I was riding on top of it in Squid Form, I was on my way to moving into Splatsville, aka the City of Chaos. After arriving in Splatsville Square, I help unload the moving van and moving into my apartment in the Square. I was an Inkling boy named Ranger. I had a bright tan skin tone with a yellow Cornrows Hairstyle and Tricolor eyes, which were black pupils, yellow irises, and red rings. I was wearing a Seafoam Cap from the brand Z+F, a King Mesh Tee from Enperry, and Red-Shift Moto Boots from Rockenburg, with black shorts. My main weapon is the Enperry Splat Dualies, which have Curling Bomb Sub and Triple Splashdown Special.

After moving in to Splatsville, I went to my new room and saw something glowing in my dresser. I open it to find an ancient-looking box with a dragon pattern on it. I open the box to find a special dragon scale inside. On the Dragon Scale were words inscribed on it. I read them aloud.

"I wish, I wish...with all my heart...to fly with dragons...in a land apart." I said aloud.

Suddenly, I was starting to sparkle. Then, I was teleported to a mountain ridge in an unknown landscape, sparkles appear nearby and there is another flash as I appear in the unknown landscape.

"What is this place?" I asked out loud to myself.

Suddenly, I saw a blue creature and a pink creature flying in the sky.

"What are those...?" I asked examining the creatures from below.

"I gotta find it. It's my first tooth and it just fell out." The blue creature told the pink creature.

Then, the pink creature spots me from above.

"Ord, down there!" It told the blue creature, pointing toward me.

"You found my tooth. Huh?! What's that?!" The blue creature asked, feeling curious.

"I think it's... an Inkling!" The pink creature said. "I saw a picture of the species in a book."

The pink creature starts flying down towards me.

"We'd better stay far, far... Cassie, where are you going?" The blue creature warned the pink creature before following it.

"..Dragons?!" I asked feeling a mixture of fear and amazement.

The newly identified dragons landed in front of me.

"Cassie?" The blue dragon said.

"Wow! You talk!!" I exclaimed.

"So do you!" The pink dragon said as well.

"Yes! I'm Ranger." I introduce myself to the dragons.

"I'm Cassie and this is my friend Ord!" The pink dragon introduces itself and its friend.

I curiously walk up close and look at the blue dragon, Ord.

"You won't bite me, will ya?" Ord asked me.

"Me, bite you?" I said, letting out a laugh.

"Where am I?" I asked Cassie and Ord.

"Dragon Land." Cassie answered.

"Dragon Land?" I asked. "Do more dragons live here?"

"Sure." Cassie answered. "Lots and lots! Aren't there dragons where you come from?"

"Only in books, and social media." I said.

Suddenly, I heard a loud growling noise.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"My tummy!" Ord said, searching for something in his pouch while pulling out some random stuff in it. "I forgot my morning snack."

Ord then pulls out some popcorn kernels.