15

When she woke up, she was allowed out of the hospital wing so she went to her dorm and got herself cleaned up

When she woke up, she was allowed out of the hospital wing so she went to her dorm and got herself cleaned up. When she was done it was around midday so Penelope went to the slytherin common room to find her friends and there they were sitting and chatting. "Hey princess where have you been?"Theo asked smiling at her and patting the seat next to him wanting her to sit there and she did. "It's a long story"Penelope replied and Theo nodded wrapping his arm around her. "We should all get packing, tomorrows the last full day at hogwarts"Blaise said and everyone nodded in agreement "Daph I'll help you, i can pack my stuff later"Penny stated and Daphne nodded in appreciation and Theo grumbled letting the half veela girl go.

That night at dinner Penelope sat with the gryffindors and Harry, Ron and Hermione explained about what happened last night while she and Ron were in the hospital wing, and how they saved Buckbeak. Hermione also had a time turner for classes which she had now turned in as she dropped two making her have a normal timetable and how Peter  Pettigrew got away. "Sadly Remus has to leave as parents will be angry at their kids being taught by a werewolf"Harry said sadly "that sucks man"Penelope sighed. "As well so my dad told me about a map him, Sirius, Remus and peter made at school and how it shows you where everyone in the school is but I can't find it, Dad reckons it's been confiscated and is hidden in a draw somewhere but i think someone has it"Harry rattled on about this map. "Is it called the marauders map?"Penny asked curiously and Ron and Hermione looked up at her confusedly "yeah how did you know"Harry asked and Penelope shrugged "Fred and George gave it to me, they found it in Filchs office a couple years back and now i have it". Harry looked at her half in awe and the other half dumbfounded "i have it if you want it"she continued and Harry nodded his head eagerly "I've been looking for three years and all i had to do was ask my sister".

Penelope shook her head and scoffed at the word sister "i only got it this year"she reminded and started rummaging through her bag until she found a old withered bit of parchment "here"she said and passed it over to Harry and he studied it intently.
"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good"he said and put his wand on the parchment and watched it come to life and he stared at in in awe before saying "mischief managed" folding it up and putting it in his pocket, then the group got back to eating.