(YN) and Imari's Bios

(YN)'s Bio

Name: (YN) Ubuyashiki

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 13

Height: 159.4 cm (5'3")

Hair Color: Maroon

Eye Color: Burgundy

Relatives: Yoriichi Tsugikuni (ancestor); Unnamed biological parents; Unnamed biological sister; Unnamed biological brother; Imari's mother (adoptive mother); Imari's father (adoptive father); Haruka (adoptive sister)

Affiliation(s): Tsugikuni clan (Yoriichi's bloodline, formerly); Kibutsuji clan (Ubuyashiki branch); Anti-Demon Corps; 7th Unit

Occupation: Student; Demon Hunter

Combat Style: Sun Breathing

Abilities

Demon Slayer Abilities

Demon Slayer Mark: (YN) was born with the Demon Slayer Mark. Like his qncestor Yoriichi, the progenitor, being born with it, possessing the tremendous physical abilities granted by its effects all throughout his lifespan.

 Like his qncestor Yoriichi, the progenitor, being born with it, possessing the tremendous physical abilities granted by its effects all throughout his lifespan

Bright Red Blade: (YN) is to be able to turn his sword into a bright red color. When fighting, (YN) can turn his normally black sword bright red at will, allowing him to hamper the enhanced regeneration of monsters.

Transparent World: (YN) has access to the Transparent World since birth, and can use it with incredible proficiency, evident when he can watch for lung expansions and muscle contractions within a person and surmise when to strike them, even as a child.

Selfless State: As he unlocked the Transparent World, (YN) also learned the ability to completely erase his presence, including all of his Fighting Spirit. This technique can also mask one's intent to kill and malice, allowing them to fight undetectable on against enemies' that rely on sensing one's intention to fight.

Physical Abilities

Immeasurable Speed & Reflexes: (YN) possesses unparalleled levels of speed, being able to dodge nearly every attack launched at him and matching Imari. He was able to easily blitz Imari one time, giving her a cut on the cheek, despite (YN) telling her when he will strike.

Immeasurable Stamina & Endurance: Even as a child, (YN) would do activities for a whole day without rest; he even remarked that he didn't feel the least bit enervated. His vitality is also beyond peak-human level, being able to survive without food or water for nearly a month when he was depressed about his biological family renouncing him.