!one

OUTER BANKS
paradise on earth (they say)

The car door slammed and my mother, Luisa started yapping "Chiara cosa stavi pensando? vuoi essere arrestato?" (Chiara what were you thinking? do you want to get arrested?) she thinks i care. What an idiot.

"Sorry mama" i mumbled "Chiara get out of my face right now go to your room and dont be a problem i am not in the mood right now so go" she said

God what a bitch who does she even think she is.
Since we moved to Outer Banks she's been on my ass for being so screwed up and troubled. She keeps comparing me to my twin brother, Dominico, because he is the embodiment of perfection in my parent's eyes. He doesn't smoke, he doesn't do drugs, he doesn't get in trouble. Boy if only they knew. He is way worse than i am that's for sure. His bestest of friend is literally dealing drugs right now.

It makes me so physically mad that they hate me for every single thing i do but if Dominico did it they would praise him and brag to all of theirs new rich friends.

And god my father is the worst of them, he is a neurosurgeon so he automatically thinks he is better than anyone else just because he fix brains and spines. My mother is a lawyer so she is just as cocky as him. It's disgusting to be related to them.

I hate them. i hate them for being so snobby, for being such a shitty parents, for making us move across the whole globe for literally no reason at all.

They are so pathetic. Just the thought of them makes me wanna throw up.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and went right to my closet to find the little box under the loose plank. The box is  the only thing that is saving me right now since it contains all my blunts and packets of weed, some cigarettes and mostly lighters. It maybe sounds ridiculous and like i'm some addicted asshole who doesn't appreciate her family and how hard they work. I would appreciate them if they were atleast decent parents to me.

I lit the end of the blunt by my window so the smoke doesn't smell in my room. God how i love the taste.

While i was in middle of my smoking session my idiotic brother comes barging in my room.

"Chiara stasera vieni alla festa in spiaggia?" (Chiara are you coming to the beach party tonight?) he asked me, but before i even got to answer he asked again "Merda, hai ancora erba? Datemene un po', l'ho finita." (Shit you still got weed? Give me some i ran out.)

"No, sei pazzo? Non te ne do niente." (Nah you crazy? I ain't giving you none) I answered without hesitation.

"Non importa. Vai?" ("Whatever. Are you going?") he asked again. Gosh he is so annoying.

"No, stronza" ("No you dipshit") I dont wanna go anywhere. Especially not with him.

"Dai, andiamo a divertirci un po'. Modo italiano." ("Come on let's go have some fun. Italian way") He still tryin to convincing me.

"Bene" ("Fine") i smiled.

To be honest I do miss our realationship. I know i said he is annoying and stuff but still, we are twins and thats very special bond, that many people which are not as lucky as we are, doesnt have.

"Ok, preparati. Sarah e Top verranno a prenderci tra pochi istanti." ("Okay get ready. Sarah and Top are going to pick us in a few moments.") he added and left my room.

What did i get myself into. Oh lord what am i gonna wear even. But then again who realy cares.

After half an hour of deciding what to wear i cmae to conclusion to just wear shorts and cute beach top. I did my makeup which means putting mascara and lipgloss and that was it.

In a moment Dominico called, meaning Top and Sarah are here. Yay im so exited. Its not just that my english pronunciation isnt exactly the best, its just i dont really like Dominico's friends. Im sure they are nice peoples... Actually no they are horrible. They are mean and rude, they intentionally make fun of other peoples insecurities and tease them for it.

I forgot to mention that this island is split by stupid hierarchy. You're either a Kook- rich,snobby and ungratefull human without financial literacy. I dont like putting all peoples in the same pot but in this case its literally impossiblle to do otherwise. They are all the same, without a single exception.

Or you are a Pogue- poor,humble and mostly grateful person. I have never met a rude Pogue, but then again i didnt met a lot of Pogues either.

Kooks hate Pogues, and Pogues hate Kooks. Thats just the system. I think its stupid but hey, im just a stupid teenage girl that doesnt know a thing about real world right?

_________________________

yay chapter 1 is uploaded!

i also just wanted to clarify a few things
                •english isn't my first language so i apologize if i write something incorrectly, if there is a spelling error or something please do say
                •i also don't speak italian, i use a google translation so i'm not sure that the translation is correct or accurate if there is someone who speaks italian don't be shy and point the mistake out