~Epilogue~

~Gojo Satoru's POV~

I feel my life drift away as light slowly fills my vision. 'Was I really dying? Everything went by so fast, I couldn't react on time. Did I seriously lose to Mahoraga and Sukuna? I'm supposed to be the strongest sorcerer-'

My thoughts were disrupted as I landed in a field of tall grass. I looked around to see nothing but an endless horizon full of grass until I saw a silhouette in the distance.

Curiosity filled me as I walked towards the silhouette curiously. What was happening to me? A minute ago I was dying, and now I'm in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a field of tall grass? Was I dreaming or is this the after life?

I slowly walked towards the silhouette as it turned into a familiar figure. I narrowed my eyes trying to see who it was before I stopped dead at my tracks.

"Suguru..?" My voice was barely above a whisper as the figure turned to look at me, despite our far distance he could hear me. I wonder how that was possible but to be fair I was randomly transported here out of the blue so I shouldn't really be asking questions.

I walked towards the figure, his face slowly turning more and more visible as I was greeted by a familiar black haired male with brown eyes greeted me with a warm smile. I stopped dead at my tracks, trying to process the entire situation.

Tears trickled down my face and without any words, he opened his arms inviting me to a warm hug.

My breath hitched as I ran towards him without hesitation, colliding with him, hugging him ever so tightly afraid he'll disappear once more.

"Who knew you missed me this much" he said softly as I cried into his shoulder. Hugging me back embracing me.

"I thought you..." "It's not time for us to reunite." He cut me off as he slowly stepped away from our hug. I furrowed my eyes staring at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to reach out to him, he looked at me, his face full of guilt.

"We can't stay here" he mumbled as a bright white light appeared behind him. My eyes widened as I tried to reach out for him.

I can't lose him again. I finally got to reunite with him and he leaves me once more?

"We can talk about this Suguru!" I exclaimed as I stretched out my arm, desperately trying to reach him. I couldn't run towards him, I don't know why but I couldn't move towards him.

"We'll meet again Satoru... I'll be waiting for you." He said before getting fully consumed by the white light.

I paused, clutching my hand as I felt tears stream down my face. I can't believe I hadn't done anything to stop him from leaving me again.

I dropped to my knees feeling myself break down into tears, the bright light returning as it slowly engulfs me.

What did Suguru mean by how it wasn't time for us to reunite? We could've just stayed there for the rest of our lives. Why did he have to leave me once more?

As the light slowly consumed me my vision was surrounded by darkness.

Ding!

I felt myself shoot up as I breathed heavily. "That stupid dream again..." I thought to myself as I sighed. I've been having the same dream ever since I was bought to this world. It seemed to have been repeating day by day.

I stood up sloppily, changing to my clothes as I prepared to go to class.

I found out in this universe, I was a student of jujutsu high. How original right? It also turned out that I was a famous model, I guess my eyes really are that mesmerizing.

It also turned out cursed spirits don't exist in this universe aswell which is a relief.

Though years of living here, I still haven't gotten a clue to where Suguru is. And slowly I was losing hope in ever finding him.

After grabbing a piece of bread I rushed out of my house, going to class ready to start my year.

I sat myself next to Shoko as I saw an empty seat next to me. We're we getting an additional student?

I tapped Shoko on the shoulder as she turned to me raising her brows curiously. "Are we getting a new student?" I whispered, gesturing at the seat next to me.

Shoko shrugged as she ate her lollipop.

Since we were actually in the middle of class, Shoko couldn't start smoking which was a relief seeing how the windows are permanently shut since we used air conditioning.

Time passes by as our teacher, Masamichi Yaga appears in the classroom Infront of us as he waited for us to divert our attention to him.

The class was silent as he cleared his throat.

"We'll be having a transferee." He announced as he opened the door. I figured seeing how they added an empty seat next to me.

I didn't exactly care too much as I poked holes at my eraser before I look up to see a familiar face.

'Suguru!?' I thought to myself as my face lit up. My full attention was on him.

Shoko looked at me curiously, "are you okay? Do you know him?" She asked, turning at the new student.

I forgot she doesn't have any memories regarding our past lives.

I nod before I turned back to Geto who was in the middle of the class.

"My name is Geto Suguru. I'm 16." He said bluntly before Masamichi smiled at him, seemingly satisfied by his introduction seeing how it wasn't over the top compared to the other students here.

"Well Suguru, you'll be sitting next to Satoru over there." Masamichi explained pointing at the empty seat next to me. This is it! Certainly he remembers me! I waved at him excitedly, we were finally gonna be reunited in a peaceful universe!

Suguru scowled at me before nodding, reluctantly walking towards the empty seat settling in.

"Suguru we finally meet! How have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you-" I rambled as he looked at me confused. I paused as I looked at him back with a sheepish smile.

He looked at me as if I were some alien or something... What's with that look on his face?

He let out a sigh before looking at me curiously.

"Who exactly are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the story so far! I have the entire plot written out already and I genuinely hope to you find it interesting! Stay tuned ^^