‼️Damaged Goodz: Growing Painz Recap‼️

The moment you've all been waiting for guys...the recap to Damaged Goodz: Growing Painz. Please note that I wrote this story a while ago so if I miss a detail or forget something and you know or remember it feel free to comment like...don't forget this or don't forget that. Etc. If you have any questions during any part of this recap feel free to comment as well and I will answer any questions about anything.

Read "Damaged Goodz" and "Damaged Goodz: Parenthood" before you read this.

⚠️⚠️Also...this is a big trigger warning that was actually included in the actual story. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ THE RECAP. ⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️"I saw a lot of people saying the last story was a lot and they want everyone to have a good happy story...all of my stories will have situations going on. They will be filled with drama, mental issues, and serious topics. The whole story isn't like that, but there will be some parts that deal with certain topics."

If at any time you don't want to read my stories, just stop reading. You don't have to tell me or explain. Just do what makes you happy. With that being said...this story will not be butterflies and rainbows. It will not be all happy and fun for Dario, Blaze, and Gianni. I do believe in happy endings sometimes, but real life isn't like that. This story and none of my stories are for the weak. (not saying you're weak if you choose to drop me) I'm just advising you now. There will be a lot of happy and fun stuff but how boring would the book be if everything was just perfect? Also, the stories are all called Damaged Goodz for a reason which is why the worst and craziest shit happens to them because they are supposed to be "damaged"."

"They can't get there without something happening.
I won't write a story without something happening. Sorry in advance. BEWARE!!!! Also, keep in mind that these are teenagers, so the immature and naive behaviors that you see are because they are young."⚠️⚠️

With that being said, here's the recap and ages at the time of the story...

Name: Gianni Ivan Taylor
Age: 16

Name: Gianni Ivan TaylorAge: 16

Name: Blaze Newel
Age: 17

Name: Blaze NewelAge: 17