Prologue.

"Are you fucking serious charlton?" The furious woman asked

"Why are you looking through my stuff mom." He calmly said, but he was no where near calm, he was just as mad.

"Why do you have drugs in your drawer huh? You peice of shit you really are turning into your father-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The boy furiously stated. Walking to snatch the drugs away from the womans hands and into his pocket.

"I knew it. I knew it all along" she said in disbelief

"If you knew then why are you acting so surprised." He stated lowly, not daring to look in her eyes filled with rage and disappointment.

"The missing days from school, you being out late, coming home with your eyes barely being open stumbling all over the place...for that?" Aiming at the powered dust and foil in his pocket.

The 15 year old boy sat in silence, without a care in the world. The boy stopped caring after his father had left. Truth be told he left because he simply did not want a family anymore.

His parents weren't parents at all to him. They sat on their asses doing drugs right in front of him, drunk off their asses,  fighting, they didn't care they were a bunch of miserable people with a child they could barely handle.

All they did was abuse him, until eventually one of  the parents got tired and left.

The mother hadn't stopped smoking cigarettes since the man left. And she also hadn't stopped abusing the boy. Taking her anger out on the supposed reason of why he left. The boy couldn't get rid of the guilt, the shame he felt. He had to live with that.

"You're just like that bastard. Worthless." She sourly spat at him.

He couldn't help but wonder why he was the reason why he left. But he never asked just to save insults getting spat at him.

"Whatever" the boy said, nonchalantly.

                                            ———

By the time the boy was 18 the mother wasted no time to throw him out of the house. He honestly didn't care. He couldn't bare another night of her throwing insults of the same thing over and over again since she found out he was doing drugs. He found more freedom in the outside world than that god forbidden household.

His parents were a disappointment to him, they failed him. Now he didnt care if they died today or tomorrow. He never had got that motherly love, or that father figure everyone has. Hes never been held close, kissed or hugged. Has never been tought right from wrong. He didnt know what love felt like.

He has been on his own from day one, and he chose to stay like that for the rest of his life. He didnt need anymore people lecturing him about his life and what he should be doing. Hes a free man, he'll do what he wants when he wants.

__________