𝟬𝟭𝟬 an outlet mall...

CHAPTER TEN:AN OUTLET MALL

CHAPTER TEN:
AN OUTLET MALL...

🎸🤍

   WHEN THEY ARRIVED at the mall, it was silent. The mall had closed at least an hour beforehand but something seemed off when they walked in. They walked silently up to the railing that looked over the food court. Danny immediately got down when he saw a few men wearing all black and holding guns. Danny knew what he was involved in was serious but he didn't realize it was so serious that so many other people were involved, including scary men. Danny peered over again and saw Dustin Henderson, Steve Harrington, Erica Sinclair, and his own cousin, Robin, hiding from the men behind the counter of a pizza place. Danny couldn't believe that his cousin had gotten involved in all of this as well and he wondered how the hell Erica Sinclair got involved.

Eleven stood up from her crouched position and stepped up to the railing. Danny and the others stood up as well. Danny smirked as Eleven held her hand up and pushed it forward, slamming a display car into the men. The car flew into another restaurant, killing the men. Danny smiled at Eleven's abilities, impressed, once again. The group of four slowly stood up from their hiding spot, looking at the dead men, and the car before looking up and seeing everyone at the railing. When Robin's eyes landed on Danny, she looked just as confused as he did.

They all quickly rushed down to the first floor to reunite with their friends. Dustin laughed as he saw Eleven and ran into a hug with her and Mike, "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!"

"Lucas?" Erica yelled once she saw her brother.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asked, shocked to his sister here.

"Ask them," Erica pointed to Steve and Robin. "It's their fault."

"True, yeah. Totally true," Steve nodded. "It is absolutely our fault."

Steve's face was bloody and bruised. He looked like he had been beaten to a pulp and Danny wondered what had happened to him. Danny looked at Robin and held out his hands, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Robin retorted before gesturing to the turned over car, a look of utter confusion on her face. "I don't understand what happened to that car."

Danny's face lit up as he turned to Eleven, "Oh, it's fucking awesome, Robin!"

"El has superpowers," Dustin explained, gesturing to Eleven.

Robin furrowed her brows in confusion as she looked back at her brother, "I'm sorry?"

"Superpowers," Steve repeated. "She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up."

"That's El?" Erica asked, pointing to Eleven.

"Who's El?" Robin exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," Nancy interrupted. "Who are you?"