Chapter 21- Zenitsu's skills

Mui's POV

I was shocked as I watched Zenitsu full on smash his head into that massive rock. Blood splattered everywhere and it hit my face with a cold thud. His blood wasn't warm as a normal humans should be.....
He then moved.
I didn't even see Him....Just a Loud thunderclap with a lightning bolt, then the Demons head was on the ground.
I was flabbergasted, he was even faster than the Hashira.
He was also, unconscious it seemed.
So that's how he fought, he would go unconscious, that's....Handy I guess, I don't understand how it works at all but ok.
His stance was very similar to that of Kanroji's, one leg forward- lunging, eyes closed and head down.
Zenitsu had a very heavy flow of blood falling from his head. It was worrying, maybe he hit his head a little harder than he would normally.
I was about to approach him to wake him up when he simply collapsed.
There basically a puddle of blood around him now, holy shit how hard did he bash his head.
I slightly panicked and grabbed him.
He was surprisingly light to carry.
I carried him all the way to the Butterfly estate.
His blood got all over me as he continued bleeding whilst I ran.
I ran into Mitsuri on the way.
"Hey are you guys fi- OH MY GOD!?"
She screamed when she saw the amount of blood on us.
"ARE YOU OK?"
"Its Zenitsu's blood not mine, but I gotta hurry to Kocho," I quickly said before running of.
I Kicked down the door to the Butterfly estate.
"MUICHIRO-" Shinobu was telling bit stopped dead when she saw Zenitsu.
"What the fuck-"
She took him off of me. Without a second thought she tore off a massive piece of her precious haori and used it to apply pressure to his wound. It was a really deep one on the side of his head.
"Let's go inside," she ushered me in and carried Zenitsu.
As she was cleaning Zenitsu's wound I noticed Genya was also there in the recovery ward.
"Is Zenitsu alright? He looks injured," he asked worriedly.
"In not sure, he lost a lot of blood..." I replied as Shinobu left the ward.
"What about you, are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm good, just got injured on a mission,"
"Oh,"
"So um Tokito..."
"Hmm?"
"Would you like to....go out somewhere...together...?" He mumbled, he blushed a shade of crimson red.
"Like Hanging out?" I asked, if so I was down to go.
"I was thinking....maybe more like....a date...."
I felt my cheeks heat up.
"But, y'know....more platonically..."
He quickly said.
"Oh...Um, Sure...I would love to," I said turning to face him.
He was so handsome....
"Well, I should probably get going," I said about to get up.
"Wait um..." Genya gently grabbed my arm.
"What do you need?"
He looked down, his face even redder.
"Can I get a kiss before you go..?"
I chuckled at his shyness, I didn't mind at all but it was cute how he got all flustered.
I leaned in close and gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving.
I headed over to my own estate so I could shower and get Zenitsu's blood off of me.

A/N: IK THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AF BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLY LONG I SWEAR 😤😤😭😭