The Strange Box

*Meanwhile, in the first room, the group is messing with the strange box, trying to figure out what it is*

Gu Miaomiao: *looking under the table* I think I found something...?

*Everyone turns to her. Miaomiao presents a small box of about 36 discs, with a note taped to the box*

Yue Fenger: *reading aloud* "The room will disappear after all 36 chapters- the round things with numbers on them- have been watched, and you'll be returned to your normal lives. Until then, there is no exit. Food and water and sleeping quarters are down the hall, and instructions on how to operate the box are behind the screen. Please wait for the other guests to arrive- there should be 9 people total. Take as much time as you need, and have fun!"

*Huaizhang goes to search behind the screen*

Rong Xuan: Have fun?!

Gu Miaomiao: Is this signed?

Yue Fenger: Not that I can see.

Qin Huaizhang: I found the instructions! *rejoins the group with the box* Seems easy enough. I'd be interested to know how it works... but I know enough to handle it.

Rong Xuan: What are those chapter things? And do we know anyone who could do something like this?

Wen Ruyu: Don't know... we don't even know how this could've been possible, how can we figure out who it is from the technique? As for the chapter things... each one has a number, probably the order we should watch them in, and...

Gu Miaomiao: "Word of Honor". *looks at her companions* Anyone heard of it before?

*Everyone shakrs their heads*

Yue Fenger: Maybe the other people due to get here will know? We're supposed to have 9 people, the note says... but there're only 5 of us so far...

Qin Huaizhang: ...seems like the guy who attacked Rong Da-ge earlier's coming back. And the girl with him.

Gu Miaomiao: But that only makes 7 people... who else-

*Right then, the young man and girl return from before- no one noticed it to begin with, but the young man has replaced the white jade clasp in his hair with an ordinary-looking wooden pin. The pair are followed by Zishu and Jiuxiao. Upon seeing Huaizhang, both Zishu and Jiuxiao freeze*

Zhou Zishu: Shi... Shifu?!

Qin Jiuxiao: Dad! *runs up to Huaizhang and hugs him, burying his face in his chest* DAD!

Qin Huaizhang: *laughs and pats Jiuxiao's head gently* Dad missed you too, you silly kid.

Qin Jiuxiao: *laughs, still crying*

Zhou Zishu: *smiles at the sight*

Qin Huaizhang: *looks up, still holding Jiuxiao* Zishu. Come here.

*Zishu goes up to them, and is also pulled into the hug*

Qin Huaizhang: Shifu missed you too.

*Zishu laughs and hugs Huaizhang back. For a long, tender moment, the 3 are reunited, happy to be in each other's arms again. The young man who came in with Zishu smiles too, a sense of longing, peace and bittersweer happiness on his face as his eyes begin to well up with tears*

Young girl: ...Master?

Young man: *jolts* Ah. *wipes his eyes* It's nothing, A-Xiang.