𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. boys

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴      𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂 𖥔 ݁ ˖

HER HEART QUITE literally felt like it had sunk. She kept her eyes on that blank space, already knowing who was talking to her. She wanted to scold him, her usual self would have done so already. Telling him that it was almost time for him to get out and play.

She bit back.

"Dylan, you are the tallest person I have ever met in my life, I am not going to break my neck just to look up at you while I am sat down. That's already damn near impossible while standing," She took a breath, "If you wanna talk, sit down."

It came out a lot harsher than she had intended to, yet went against apologizing for it like many times in the past. Although her doubts that were filling her mind, he complied and sat down beside her. He followed what she said, but she didn't turn her head. Her eyes stuck to the wall, too afraid to turn or move a muscle.

"Talk to me," He sighed. He turned to look at her, seeing her dull eyes as she held no expression. It was noticeable that she wasn't herself, at least to him. You'd probably expect someone who's known you for so long to catch on, and so he did.

"There's nothing to talk about," She stated firmly, her chest getting tighter with every word she spoke, feeling ridiculous that she now held back when there once was a time she would tell him everything; well, almost.

He laid his head back onto the wall, staying silent as he had nothing to say back. It was like that for a while, until they heard the crowd cheering and the music starting.

"You gotta go," Aaliyah finally turned her head, facing him with dull eyes and an overthinking mind. She thought she was being dramatic. At school, now, really? She hated how she had to shut down on something that wasn't even that necessary to be thought of at school, in a moment where she was there to support her friend who she silently swore to stay away from.

He then looked down at her, shaking his head, "Nah, I think I'm better off here." Dylan spoke in truth, yet the glare Aaliyah tried to stop was obvious.

"You have to go," She spoke with more clarity than before, being fully serious and more concerned about the situation than he was.

"I have to talk to you," He mimicked. She shut her mouth almost immediately at the response, yet showed no signs of being dumbfounded. She felt a weird feeling bubbling in her stomach, unsure whether it was guilt or something she has pushed down for far too long.