-Claustrophobia-

Claustrophobia~~ The Fear Of Small Spaces

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I am Claire and usually kids love to crawl in small spaces to see if they fit in them or not. But I was always different I am terrified of small spaces but always loved to explore caves and other places..  And one time I was exploring this abandoned building and went in a room.... Which was one of my biggest mistakes and I ended up in a small place and it had water underneath me and no matter how far I ran front or back their was always more, More, MORE!! And I couldn't get out or nothing and then I saw a small light! Thankfully right? And it was to the outside but it was so small hardly I could fit and I cried and cried and when I went out it was just a huge.. dark... forest.... where it was dark even though I swore I went in when it was daytime and I ran and ran and thankfully found a small city but I guess its been a long time when I was in there.... Cause everything was closed so I knocked and knocked on as many houses as I could but when they saw my clothes and hair were messy and dirty from running and being in that small space they refused to let me in expect one person who let me stay the night in a small room in a apartment.... But I did it having no other option and my phone was dead and then the next morning my parents picked me up and when we went to the police station and asked about the place It was nothing... and I mean NOTHING... Was there... No traces.. No nothing... like it just disappeared........ and they all thought I was insane...  and when I went to the persons house I went to it was the same... abandoned building I went in..... but yet in the persons house location as if it swapped things and when I told them they said it was abandoned for years and the owner went to explore in a forest and never came back I always look back at that day and my skin crawls thinking about it and what is going on but one thing I know... Is that. I'M.NEVER.GOING.BACK.......