003 - NEW ADVENTURES

TV GIRL — CIGARETTES OUT THE WINDOW

I CANT STOP YOU, I CANT ROCK YOU.

SHE ran fast enough to read the closing door with the helm of her fingers

SHE ran fast enough to read the closing door with the helm of her fingers. The bus driver glared at her before rolling his eyes, " Be earlier last time some people have somewhere to be."

The girl sighed in relief, surprised the bus driver didn't kick her out. She cautiously looked around for her older sister as the people on the bus gave her a disapproving look. She spotted her older sister in the crowd and a smile crept up to her face. Anari was sitting in the back with her hands in her lap as she looked out the window.

Tameal sat next to her, making Anaris eyes turn to her, her eyes widening in surprise. Tameal looked forward with a betrayed look on her face. Anari opened her mouth to say something but closed it, looking away as not knowing what to say in the current situation.

They both left an awkward silence with each other. They never were awkward with each other, they were sisters. Family.

Anari sighed, finally saying something. " Look, I know you're mad at me for leaving you, and our family, without telling you guys. But I'm over 20 years old. You can't expect me to tell you everything that's going on in my life. What I'm doing is a dream is something I decided I wanted to pursue when I was 15 years old, I just never had a chance to go..."

Tameal nodded her head slowly as if she understood what she said, she knew she couldn't control everything her older sister did, and she was ashamed for doing so. " I know that but... Are you still going to be a psychologist? I'll still need someone to talk to." Anari let out an airy laugh and patted her shoulder. " Yep. If I did, you know mamá would come knocking at the front door."

Tameal smiled slightly, scratching her cheek, she was nervous. What would Mamá say after she, and her other daughter, snuck away to go to a region she didn't know? She started biting her lip, what would happen if she didn't go to school?...

Anari's ruffled her little sister's hair, she knew how stressful she could be. Even the slightest things could make her mad at herself. " I brought my laptop, so you can use it? You're school still does virtual, right?"

Tameal leaned against her, smiling for comfort. Whenever she tried to tell her friends about her personal to her friends, they either talked to someone else or acted like they weren't listening.

She wrapped her arms around her sister as they both fell asleep together. Little did Tameal know though, there was one red and white ball in Anari's bag, that was waiting to be hidden.

Will these two sisters ever find peace?

Will I ever get a raise?

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES!