01. Meeting Familiar Faces

☆彡 CHAPTER ONE,meeting familiar faces

☆彡 CHAPTER ONE,
meeting familiar faces.

━━━━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━━━━

A pounding spreading throughout her head is the first thing Park Minji felt when waking up. Groaning, she brings her long and skinny fingers to touch it, rubbing soothing circles, a sigh escaping from her lips as the sensation wears off. Some seconds roll by and Minji finally drops her hand, eyes slowly opening up to face another day. The bright lights stung, but she ignored that and instead focused on why there is a plain white ceiling above her. Where could she possibly be that would have this kind of a roof color? Before the woman had fallen asleep, she'd been at home. No where else.

Minji sits up in bed with a groan, body obviously not liking that decision. It felt as though someone had decided to run her over with their car, bones slightly tingling. Brown eyes catch sight of everything positioned in front, confusion seeping in. A hospital? Since when had she been admitted into one? Perhaps she's still dreaming and this will all go away if she just wakes up. That has to be it! A small thought pops inside her mind and before she can think it through properly, she's already on the move.

Pinch! Minji flinched at the tiny pain that spread across her arm. Nothing happened. Maybe it needs to happen again? Just as she moves, another hand interjects, slapping it away. Following the direction said hand came from, her eyes zero in on a handsome man sitting beside the bed, one eyebrow raised in apprehension. Wait. He's familiar. Song Kang? Minji's eyes grew wide, mouth falling open in shock.

"Good. You know who I am. Though, I appear to be at a disadvantage, seeing as you are not the Do Dohee I am used to." Song Kang spat out, not sounding rude, just bored and tired of the conversation that he himself had started.

Do Dohee? As in My Demon? What is going on? All Minji could do was stare at him, letting his words sink in fully to make sure she heard him right.

Song Kang, or Guwon if you're going by the show, scoffed. "Now I am certain you are not her, she would have already been spewing complete and utter nonsense." With a shake of the head, he stands to his full length, looking down at the woman in the bed. "Who are you?"

Mouth closing and opening a few times, still confused, Minji decided just to tell him the truth. If he really is Guwon, he's a demon. He could do anything to her. But she's cut off as the door flies open, heels clicking against the cool floor, rushing over towards her bed. She turned her head to the left and saw another person she recognized.

Da-jeong reached the side of the bed, "Ms. Do. Are you all right?"

"Ye-yes." Minji took a moment to reply and it came out a little pathetic. She gulped, hoping that sounded normal for the woman she apparently swapped bodies with. Or whatever had transpired. "What happened? I don't seem to remember."