main OC

Mak Lee wasn't a normal kid she was obsessed with the creepypasta stories and didn't see the creepypastas as killers or evil people but instead sad people who found their happy ending one way or another she had tried every single way to summon a creepypasta that something under 18 could but on her 12th birthday she was at the japton park and saw a new ritual it was to summon Slenderman but she needed 2 people for it she saw her boyfriend and best friend both could help her but which one would but she decided to ask her brother who was behind them she walked up to him and asked," bubba can we play in the woods not to far in the woods though." He said yes and she dragged him deep into the woods and grabbed a small pocket knife from her pocket the sun was setting in about 20 minutes meaning their mom and step dad were going to look for them soon she stabbed her brother twice once in the stomach and once in the heart she then cut her finger and drew the mark of Slenderman on 4 trees with 1 tree in-between each one just as the ritual then drew with her brothers blood in the grass the mark of Slenderman and dragged her brother in the middle then waited she did everything correctly and now she just had to wait till sundown when sundown came her mom and step dad were close she got up realizing the ritual didn't work and ran deeper into the woods when she heard screams she snuck behind her mom and stepdad cutting her step-dads throat then before her mother could even scream she stabbed her mother twice in the chest and dragged their dead bodies in the circle she then ran off into the forest when she saw the end of the forest she took out the knife again it had blood of 3 people on it and she drew the mark of Slenderman on the back of her hand then she realized what she did she realized she just killed her mother brother and stepdad she was covered in blood she took the long long run to her fathers grave and put the pocket knife on her fathers grave and said, I'm sorry mother, I'm sorry father, I'm sorry brother, I'm sorry step-dad." Then ran away from the sunset cemetery she now lurks around killing people who say anything about the creepypastas but when she realizes what she's done she leaves the weapon down at their front door finds out the name of the victim and says," I'm sorry (victims name)." She feels remorse for her actions and doesn't plan her kills but when she does kill she doesn't feel in control of her body she blacks out and when she un-blacks out she apologized to the dead for what she did but one thing that is with every victim is that their body is found in a mark of Slenderman that was drew with the victims blood.