Who the Fuck are You?| 001

As I opened my eyes I saw two guys one with a cute sweater, brownish fluffy hair, and dark skin, the other with a gray tank-top and gray sweat pants, dark brown messy hair, and a pale complexion. I also saw I girl she had black short hair, cute black top and some striped pants, and a light skin tone. The three of them looked at me with confused eyes at first I couldn't hear what they were saying but once I did I started freaking out. "What do you think happened to her?" The girl asked the boys. "I don't know she has blood all over her clothes so probably something with a knife?" The cute tall boy replied. "You both are so stupid" he cut himself off when he saw that I was awake and very confused. "Guys she's awake!" He said. "Who the hell are you?" I asked having never seen these people in my life. "Well I'm Wally! And this is Charley! And this is Rhonda!" The cute boy replied with energy. "Who are you?" Rhonda asked me. "I'm JJ and I'm incredibly confused what happened to me? And why have I never seen you before?" I asked. "Well here's an answer to both of your questions um... you're dead!" Charley said. "And we don't know how you died." I kinda of blanked out remembering last night when suddenly it all came back to me last night Jake killed me and my mom is probably so worried we were supposed to run away last night leave this fucked up place behind and start fresh. "Holy shit... holy shit... HOLY SHIT! IM DEAD AND MY BOYFRIEND KILLED ME!" I scream. "Oh... oh god." Wally says obviously being shocked at what I just said. "Um how exactly did your boyfriend kill you?" Rhonda asked and I told them the events of last night. "Oh yeah I saw you last night you looked hot if I do say so myself." Wally says looking me up and down. "Dude c'mon she just died leave her alone!" Charley says.