6

Next morning everyone was on dinner. Kids was in their uniform. After sometime they all left for their school/university.
Mr.min- Dad why are you taking tae with u?
Mr.kim- He will be the heir of "the kim heir".
Everyone gsap at the news.
Mr.kim(3)- but why only him?
Mr.kim- I have seen everything in him which I require. I will make him my tiger. My beast tiger.
Everyone was shocked by listing him
Mr.jung- He is just innocent baby dad.
Mrs.kim-(smirk) wanna know a secret??
All (except mr.kim) nodded.
Mrs.kim- He knows self defense. He can heack our mansion's CCTV.
Elders-How??
Mr.kim- His training has started a little before 2 years. Now he is so good in heacking and stronger than any of his brother.
All was shocked to speak something.
Mrs.kim- we will personally train him.
All nodded and went to their office biding byy to their parents.
Like this next whole week pass their exam has already finished. All kids were a little bit sad because their baby brother was living tommorw with his grandparents.
But kook was more sad because he is more protective towards tae. He love him more than himself. But can't take risk his baby's life. So he agree. At night they all play games with their parents capture many photos. They all slept at 2 A.m.
Next morning at 9 p.m.
Tae come downstairs all ready to live with his parents who was carrying his bags.

They all hug 3 Kims who were ready to leave bidding their byy.
Kook- we will come to visit you.
Mr.kim- u can't kook before 2 years.
Kids become sad but nooded.
Tae- I will call u all on Sunday so don't be sad.
They nooded happily. Kims went away without knowing a pair of eyes looking at them smirking.
??- hmm so younger kim is not doing Mafia training.

They all went inside and sit on couch.
Mr.jeon- kids get ready from tommorow 2 maids will be here. As u will not get time to cook because of your training and after one week u will graduate joon.
Joon- yesss dad. I am excited. What gift u will give us.
Elder- That is surprise.
All nodded and went to have a rest for sometime.

To be continue