Chapter 32

Chapter 32,

Sasha P.O.V

I ordered a small vodka and coke and slipped into the corner booth off Brandys bar, away from the windows incase anyone saw and waited for Damien too show up, suprisely I was abit earlier then planned but the roads were pretty clear so it didn't take long to drive Alex back to the warehouse and take the money he owe'd which was stuffed into my bag.

"Hey Sasha" Damien said smiling warmly at me as he slided across from me,

"Hey Damien" I replied smiling back, a awkward silence lasped over us as neither off us really knew what to say, I just supped my drink carefully hoping he would say the first word,

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked worried,

I thought back to them four words that trickled off my tongue 'I love you' and how right it felt, I looked into his deep vivid blue pools off eyes that I would happily drowned in and placed my hand over his "I did" I answered, and with a moment off the words leaving my mouth his lips were on mine, at first I didn't respond due to shock but eventually my hand found his face and I kissed back.

He eventually pulled away slightly breathless his hand lost in my hair that he had shoved back off my face his eyes reflected happiness and care as he looked into mine, they trailed along to my cheek a spark off anger and confusion flashed through his eyes. I felt his hand gently touch the skin which stung like a bitch as I remembered that's where Evan's dad had slapped me before.

"How did this happen? " his jaw set like stone,

"I got into a fight with this person" I lied but hesitated at the end and Damien most definitely did notice,

"Who was this person, because that hesitation at the end just doesn't convince me" He said narrowing his eyes,

I sighed frustrated that I couldn't lie as fluently round his, his eyes were just mesmerizing and his touch sent shivers down my body it was just too distracting to lie easily "Just Evans dad was angry okay, nothing too serious" I answered,

He stared at me for a few more minutes before accepting my answer feeling somewhat content I believe, "You gonna leave Evan then?" He asked,

I sighed again this was what I was dreading "Well that's sort if why I am here, we need a plan" I said, Damien shot me a somewhat confused look, "I can't just leave, he might I don't know shoot me?" I exasperated "And his last girlfriend got into a hell off alot off trouble and she wasn't even that long-term" I fiddled with my lip piercing worryingly,

"Can you not just be friends?" He said, although he knew deep down there was not a chance in hell I could be friends with Evan or he could handle me being friends with him,

"Me and you both know that isn't possible"

"I know, we could just sneak around?" He offered,

"We can't do that forever and remember Evan has men all over the place, sooner or later we are bound to get caught" I sighed once before downing the rest off my drink, and rest my head on Damiens shoulder. What were we gonna do, was I even doing the right thing? I thought as I looked at Damien, I thought off all his future again, slowly beginning too talk myself out off it...

I smiled a little "Let go outside", but yet I knew what I had to do I couldn't do this to him take away his future and potential to go far. I grabbed his hand and led him out the bar and into the hum old the yellow dim street light, it was beginning to rain as the black clouds rolled out above casting a ghastly shadow over the city.

I stood looking up at Damien under the musty yellow street light, looking into Damiens pools off blue called eyes that conatined hope and desire, one of those my eyes did not contain just like Evans there was no hope that shone in them, just desire, anger and pain.

We are all products off our environment was what i was always taught and we were and i was about to change Damien's environment off success and happiness because i was a giant fuck up, the temptation was there but i was praying i was strong enough not too.

I gently stroked Evans cheeks with my hand feeling the tickle off abit off stubble against my soft palm

The occasionally car drove past, my heart raced and goosebumps ran along my arms and back, I was at the other end off town at least a hour away from the warehouse, I looked round desperately for someone i could recognize and get a lift from but i could'nt see anyone in the streets never mind someone i knew.

I had no choice but to go to Evan's place, i walk steadily along the dark streets and up the rusty black steel rail stairs off the apartment block. I wiped a stray tear from my face, the last tear and raised my hand to knock on the door, Evan answered looking confused at first as i slipped in his mumbling a hi.

I collapsed on the battered brown sofa in front off the loud but small tv that was blasting with the late night sports and closed my eyes momentarily reminding myself that i needed to sort myself out and force the idea of leaving with Damien was a ridiculous childish idea.

"Why are you here then babe?" Evan asked as he passed me a can off beer from the fridge,

"I lost my friend and had no way back" I lied easily,

"Oh right, well i am going for a shower and then bed, do what you want" he said giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. I could'nt help but want to go and scrub the place where Evan had planted a kiss on me.

I walked into the bedroom, i happened to notice the gun lying on the side off the drawers which Evan owned i picked it up feeling strong with the gun in my hand as i squeezed my hand on it, the thought off shooting Evan crossed my mind but i could'nt do that, could I?

I gently put down the gun before i did something stupid and layed on the bed, a wave off tiredness that was unbearing slipping over me but the last image that flashed on my mind before i fell asleep was Damien was what i was doing for the best?

A/N okay this is increadible short, but my tablet broke leaving me struggling to update but if you's can all be patient i will go and get my tablet fixed (if it can be fixed) and update quicker the normal to make up for the delayed updates, sorry guys!