2

Present Y/N's POV:
      After me and the rebellions defeated more of the chaos councils robots, I meet up with Miles. Or Nine, whatever his name is. Miles changed a lot after he met this hedgehog named Sonic.
     "Hey Miles! Where do you wanna go today?" He looked at me with such a.. blank expression. "It's Nine, Y/N. I already told you." That hurt. He used to call me Lookie, the name stuck.
      We went to our regular spot, they place we became best friends at. Now that I think about it, we've been best friends for 10 years. We met when we're about 6. "Mil-" I started to speak before I got yelled at. "IT'S NINE Y/N WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT RIGHT." I just look at him with hurt eyes. Then I got up and walked away.
.............................................................................
Nines POV:
      I just stared at her walk away. I felt bad, but she just had to accept the fact I didn't like my real name. I just sat at our spot for a while. Then I heard Sonic come up to me.
      "Hey there tails! Whatcha up too?" Again, someone else getting my name wrong. "It's Nine." He just looked at me with his smug face.              
      "Why are you just sitting at this alley? We've got time to chill!" "I was with a friend, but she left." He then looked at me with an even more smug face." Ohhhhhh, you've got a girlfriend!" When he said that, I saw red. I hate when people call Y/N my girlfriend. "Do you even know her Sonic?" "Uhh, not off the top of my head tails." I just rolled my eyes. "Nine." I then stood up, and went back to my place.
      When I got there, I saw a note. From Y/N.

      Damn, can't believe she remembered