Chapter 23

"My Caramel's hotness clogged me to the death." - Kalvin

It's six and thirty when both do their hair with makeup. And both boys are downstairs impatiently waiting for their girls. Calix called Catherine but not was picked and Kalvin called Rae to let them know they could proceed to go. Raelynn's heart beats rapidly with her every step, eager to get Kalvin's reaction same goes for Catherine, even though she lies about Calix's choice deep inside she wants to know Calix's reaction, as it was their first dinner date.

Both froze on their spot when both beautiful ladies once came down. And that makes them blush at the core. Kalvin winked at Raelynn's eyes on him. Whereas Calix did not show any emotions when Catherine met him."Are you both ready? Can we get going?" Kalvin asked both. Ladies nodded and Kalvin took Raelynn's hand in his, "Are you sure to wait for your car?" Kalvin questioned Calix."Yeah. He will arrive within minutes." He answered. And with that, Kalvin and Raelynn moved to his black Mercedes but not before Raelynn waved to Catherine as she returned with a smile.

Kalvin opened the passenger door to Raelynn get it and he went to the driver's. Once they are alone, the tension grows a lot in Raelynn. With a heavy inhale and exhale, Kalvin cupped her cheeks and smashed his lips on hers. Raelynn's body was amazed by his sudden kiss. He sucks her lips without mercy which is good enough to smudge her red lip shade. His tongue traces her lips by licking and he shoved in hers. Then sucks hers as much he can and he left her lips when both needed air.

While panting heavily with forehead connected to hers, 'You know baby, it's how hard to control myself from ripping this dress from your hot body with my mouth? You just gave justice to this fucking dress with your hotness. Damm, you want to kill me, don't you? I'm a lucky asshole to have this hot sexy girl as my wife." Raelynn blushed with a chuckle. "Let's go, Kalvin. It's getting late and By the way, I loved this dress."He smiled with satisfaction at her words and kissed her forehead, "You can love this dress as much as you want but just for hours, Caramel. Remember that."

She widened at his words, "I won't allow you to rip this dress.  That's final. I really love this one." He smirks, "I can get you as many as you want just like this Caramel. It's not a big deal." She sighed, "It is Kalvin." He just chuckled and opened his dashboard and got her same lip shade, it's surprised her. " I love you, Baby" as he kissed her cheeks. She grabbed lip shade from him, "I love this dress." He chuckled a lot and started driving while resting his hand on her exposed thigh and that boosted her goosebumps.

When Kalvin and Raelynn went, Calix got a call from his man that he arrived in his car. All this time Catherine waiting for him to say something but he did not. "Let's go. My man arrived" and she nodded both made their way to his Rolls Royce. As they reached to his car, Calix was inquiring about his man and Catherine sighed with that she decided to take some pictures.

"Is that clear?"Calix asked his man, David. He nodded but his we're scanning Catherine's body. Calix noticed that "You can leave with Xavier, I informed him to pick you up." but he not nodded as his eyes were studying her body again with lust. "Can you fucking hear me?" Calix growls with a high-pitched sound and it jerks both Catherine and David. "Y-yes sir" David replied. Calix turned to Catherine, "Come, we can move now."

"Can you give me min-" she cut off by him. "If you not putting your pretty ass inside now, I'm going to fuck you here." She gulped nodded and got inside as he opened her door. "Good girl," he said with a smirk and closer it. After giving David one last death glare, he gets on the driver's. Later a few seconds of silence, "I'm sorry" he said. She folded her arms and set her view outside of the window. She finds that hot as fuck but she just sulking.

He places his now free hand on her thigh and slowly makes his way to her womanhood

He places his now free hand on her thigh and slowly makes his way to her womanhood. Catherine still wants to play hard and pretend like nothing his touch affects her. His little finger came in contact with her clothed clit and he slowly starts to rub circles over clit with his finger."Calix" she moaned, "Yes, honey" he replied.  He fastens his pace a little, "C-Calix, stop." He chuckled, "You not mad at me, right?" as he fasten his two fingers over her clit."Fuckk, No, You sore dick."

He smiled and placed his hand on her thigh, "That's a nice move, honey. You like this dress?" She took a few seconds to relive from his previous torture and, "Not even a bit." He smirks, "I accept lies. You did not wear it when it did not impress you, honey." Ok, that caught her off. "Rae made to wear this because you became unhappy when I won't."

"As I said, I accept lies."And he squeezes her thighs. "Whatever" she mumbled. "You look sexy in this, devilish pussy." he complimented. She hides her grin plastered on her face. Once they reached the restaurant, Calix grabbed her hand when she began to open the door. "What," she asked confused but without giving her an answer, he bend and started sucking the skin on her thigh. He sucks her harshly biting her skin. And she moaned his name again and again as he began to bite with his teeth but it did not create pain to her. Then he sucks the spot where he had bitten and makes her moan louder.

When satisfaction once hit him, he left her thighs with such huge red hickey. She gasped at the dark red part of her thigh, "You assho-" he cut off her as he kissed her lips. Both kissed for plenty of seconds and he left her lips. "I can do whatever I want when it's mine," he responded. "Since when?" she asked while panting."Since I laid eyes on it." Both chuckled and made their way to the restaurant.

Once both entered inside, they found both Kalvin and Raelynn waiting for them. All had joyful moments there and Calix asked Raelynn to apologize and she accepted. All loved their dinner with their lives of life. Raelynn and Catherine were busy enjoying and tasting different dishes. And Calix and Kalvin were just enjoying the sight of their beautiful ladies.

🕳️👩🏻‍🦯

Sorry Lovelies, it's a bit small chapter.

I'm not well and I can update the upcoming chapter as soon as I can.

Don't skip your meals and sleep.

Love you all for making this story 1.85k reads😭, it means a lot🥺.

Bye ❤️

~♡~