𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫?

Mal pov-

I turned around and hit him hard on the jaw with the butt end of my knife.

Though the other end wouldn't be all that bad.

He would deserve it.

The men I go after deserve everything that comes to them.

Death

The one I'm fighting right now is known for sex trafficking young girls.

And when they aren't of use anymore he'd sell their body parts on the black market .

He's a sick man.

The guy id gone after last time wasn't all that bad, which is why I deemed it appropriate for him to be locked up instead of dead.

He was just the middle man.

He sold the parts.

Still horrible but not as bad.

I'm guessing the rest of them weren't any better.

After a few more minutes he was on the floor, bleeding out and unable to move.

I crouched down next to him, stepping away from the pool of blood I'd come rather close to.

"This is for the girls"

I whispered in his ear.

His eyes went wide and i could practically hear his heartbeat.

I stood up and started making my way to the door.

I'm sure he was relieved but it would be short-lived.

I picked up a knife he had on his table and threw it at him, my aim perfect as it landed where you wouldn't want it to.

He let out a hoarse scream but no one was there to hear it.

His men were too far away and I don't doubt that they'd taken off already.

He deserved to be tortured.

Death was too good for him.

I walked around the house looking for everything related to his 'business' and stuffed it into my duffel bag.

Originally, he'd thought I was the prostitute he'd called for but id told the girl to go back home and say nothing, paying her for the inconvenience.

She walked away happy, making me think she didn't mind losing his business.

Let's be honest.

He was probably just as bad in other places.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I was wearing a skimpy outfit so as to not alarm any of the men he had outside the house.

I grabbed one of his shirts.

A black one to be exact.

In case there was any blood I hadn't cared to give importance to.

My skirt, while skimpy could pass for something someone in new York would wear on a night out.

It was a shade of blue with sequins on it with a matching bra.

The bra would be covered up soon enough.

And I can't wait for this blonde wig to come off.