Chapter 2: The shocking truth

Rivers pov: i screamed as i fell off the edge and into the water i couldnt swim so i couldnt get out and fell unconsious.. no ones pov: rivers hands started glowing and then she woke up and a pulse spread through to ocean she was bolted onto dry land and started coughing rivers pov: *cough cough* |couple minutes later|(im to lazy to acually write it also i wrote the first chapter wrong soo yeah) "my hand shouldnt be glowing, glowing is not good, i will never go into the ocean again lesson learned" i said "call agatha" phone: video call emily "nonononono hang up hang" *whisper yell* HANG UP HANG UP" emilys pov: river?- why is it so dark?" "Im going through a tunnel!" "Call agatha! Wait no i cant call agatha shes gonna kill me.." i said "huh?. aaaa *loud whisper yell* THERES THREE OF THEM?! AAAAA. Oh this is a nightmare.." *book falls off the shelf librarians pov: "hello? *notices the book on the floor* Oh, well your a long way from home, how did you get all the way over here?" *puts it back on the shelf but then it falls off again* "hm?" *picks it back up goes to put it back on the shelf but them she notices a blue glow* *looks up* "huh?" *puts her glasses on* rivers pov: *puts her finger to her lips* "shhh" librarians pov: *screams* "AAAAAA" rivers pov: *screams/roars* "AAAAAA" librarians pov: *screams* "AAAAAAAAAA" rivers pov: *screams/roars* "AAAAAAAAAA" * starts growing bigger* "oh nononononono" *bursts through the roof of the library and roars* *nervous sounds* *hides in the forest* librarians pov: *running away screaming* AAAAA emilys pov: "huh?" *Turns and sees river as a giant kraken* river: *makes nervous sounds as she watches some prom balloons float away* *looks down and sees emily, makes a nervous sound as she walks away further into the forest* |couple minutes later| rivers pov: *hiding behind the lighthouse, peeks out and sees ruby and zara* "oh noo.." rubys pov: "river? Are you okay?" "No i-im a.. monster.." "oh your not river, your quite something else" "i dont wanna yell cant we just talk?" Rivers pov: *puts her hand down so ruby can climb on and she can talk to her without without having to yell* rubys pov: *climbs onto rivers hand* rivers pov: *lifts her up* rivers pov: "ruby pls dont be mad.. i kinda.." river and rubys pov: "went into the ocean?" Rubys pov: "yeah i know" | couple weeks later| (im to lazy to do that part but also because i dont know what to make the characters say)

                 |To Be Continued|