4. Dream Cutie

"A park..? You want to go to a park? Like an amusement park or something?" You asked curiously.

"No, not an amusement park, just.. a park nearby." They said bashfully.

"But— why?" You asked filled with questions.

'A park? A normal one at that.. somewhere stinky.. and filled with creeps and annoying people.. still— i guess.. i'll go if it's with—'

"Fine.. just because, im bored and stuff.." With that statement, you looked down in embarrassment, your shoes looking a bit more interesting.

"Just because— it's me right? I know im your only exception anyways." Cocky bastard.

"No— you're so full of yourself, cut me some slack, and tone down your ego." Now instead of feeling embarrassment from a while ago.

All you felt now was pure happiness by being with— maybe you'd tolerate the ego, for them.

"So? What are you still idling around, ring her up." You said plainly, picking up the little sticks by your feet.

You both were infront of your apartment building, the front steps at that, while you were sitting they were standing up next to you.

The both of you were still in your middle school uniform, not bothered enough to change.

"Who?" Is that a trap..?

"What do you mean who? Her?" Did they get amnesia or something.

Or this is their long lost twin, either way..

"Oh.. she's busy, so i was kinda hoping it'd be just the two of us today." Ah, hehe, fuck that's creepy as fuck.

Keeping your composure, you stood up and started to walk.

"Not even a word huh? You must be so embarrassed right now." Cocky bastard.

"Says you! Look at you walking behind me right now, asshole." Frequent, this frequently happened, and no matter how many times this happened, it'd never fail to make you atleast a teensy weensy happy.

" Frequent, this frequently happened, and no matter how many times this happened, it'd never fail to make you atleast a teensy weensy happy