┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Lee YN was a young girl, living a seemingly ordinary life, college and work to make ends meet. As an orphan she had to work hard to support herself and pay for her education.

The mafia king, Kim Taehyung, first saw her at the cafe where she worked.

Instantly, he was captivated by her presence, not just on a physical level, but also on a deeper, more profound level. There was an indescribable feeling in his heart that drew him towards her.

Using his influence and resources, he delved into the her life, gathering information about her.

Gradually, their chance encounters transformed into regular meetings.

They started off as mere acquaintances, a worker and a customer, but as time passed their connection deepened, and they became friends.

What began as a superficial attraction based solely on appearances soon evolved into something much more profound.

As they spent more time together, they discovered a love that ran far deeper than physical attraction. It was a love that touched their souls and bound them together in ways they couldn't have anticipated.

Taehyung was the epitome of cruelty, a ruthless mafia king who seemed to have a heart of stone. Emotions were foreign to him and he never hesitated to spill blood in pursuit of power.

But then, everything changed when he met her.

In the depths of his dark existence, he found himself inexplicably drawn to her.

She was a vision of pure innocence, a delicate flower in a world of thorns. Her heart was as soft as a summer breeze, filled with compassion and kindness that radiated from her gentle soul. With every smile, her soft features illuminate.

She ignited a spark within him, awakening emotions he had long believed to be dormant.

Beyond her physical beauty, it was her inner beauty that captured taehyung's heart. Her kindness knew no bounds, and her empathy knew no limits.

To taehyung, she was a rare gem, a girl who embodied the essence of purity and grace.

Suddenly he found himself caring about her, worrying about her safety, and going to great lengths to make her happy.

It was a transformation that took him by surprise. The walls he had built around his heart began to crumble, revealing a vulnerability he had never known. He was no longer the cold and heartless mafia but a man who yearned to protect and cherish the woman who had captured his heart.

For the first time in his life, he experienced feelings he had never felt before. Love, tenderness, and a deep sense of connection enveloped him, leaving him both excited, thrill and terrified.

In her presence, he discovered a side of himself he never thought possible.

When taehyung made the decision to elevate their relationship to new heights, he first decided to enlighten her with his real identity.

Taehyung knows she is an innocent soul and he is a cruel mafia therefore decided to let her decide their future, he revealed the truth of his real identity, exposing his ties to the dangerous underworld as a mafia king.

Instead of getting scared of him and breaking their relationship cause of his identity, she saw beyond the surface, gazing deep into his eyes, where she found loyalty, sincerity, and a love that knew no bounds.

Ignoring the dangerous world he inhabited, she fearlessly accepted him, knowing that his love for her was boundless and unbreakable.

In a life where she had no one, he became an essential presence, a pillar of strength and support.