Jealousy

Today was the press conference for Street Dance Girls Fighter Season 2, Bada and her attended as they were both mentors for the show. Kirsten was both excited and nervous. Excited to mentor future generations of dancers and nervous with all the other stuffs and that includes being interviewed by the media that speaks a different language than hers.

"You okay?" Bada asked as she discretely hold her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah.. Just a little nervous." She gave her girlfriend a smile that she hoped would reassure the other woman. She didn't want her to worry too much. Bada gets way too protective when she sense even a tiny bit of Kirsten's discomfort. In any circumstances she would've find it sweet but they are with their colleagues now, and she didn't want them to suspect their relationship again.

Both of them agreed to keep it a secret. Bada felt bad at first but Kirsten reassured her that it was what's best for them. Despite their best efforts though, people around them can't help but speculate with how they act around each other. Especially when Bada forgets about their little secret and gets clingy which she does very frequently.

"Don't be too nervous Kirs, you've done this before and if you're worry about new people, I reassure you that they are very nice."

The platinum haired girl smiled at this. The new mentors were the least of her worries. Gabee was very sweet with her which she expected especially when she confessed of being a fan. She found Aiki cool the moment she saw her at the battles while filming the show.

"Yeah they seem very cool, especially Aiki. Seems very chill." She said as she turn her gaze to the woman with the wolf cut.

"Oh really?" Bada raised an eyebrow and also turn her gaze on the woman her girlfriend was eyeing.

"Oh she's coming here." Kirsten whispered a little too excitedly for her liking.

"Hi Kirsten!" Aiki greeted her girlfriend.

The two started exchanging pleasantries and continue talking about random things. Bada felt very excluded in the conversation so she decided to leave them be even though she want to snatch Kirsten from Aiki who has now wrapped her arm comfortably around her girlfriend's waist. 

Bada felt her blood boiling, how dare she touch Kirsten like that? They've only ever met twice as far as she knows. What irritates her even more is how her girlfriend doesn't even do anything to avoid the older woman's advances.

"Aiki might die from your glare." Bada jumped as someone whisper to her ear. It was Eunji.

"Huh?" Bada tried her hardest to act nonchalantly, as if she wasn't shooting daggers at Aiki.

"Are you jealous?" Her friend teased.

Again, Bada tried to deny it with a "Huh?" while Eunji just gave her a smug look.

"It hurts me a bit that you don't trust me enough to admit that you're in a relationship with Kirsten but, I understand and I support you two."