A Healthy Tea Party

It was a warm day, and Oletus Manor was as mysterious as ever, although starting to be packed with people. Several individuals were outside participating in activities or games with one another, while others were either indoors or on the other side of the manor. Everyone outside had their signature item/tool with them. 

Aesop, despite not wanting to be outside of his assigned bedroom, sat at a table with Luca, as Luca had invited him out for games. While waiting for a game, they sat next to each other. Luca was telling Aesop about a hyperfixation of his when Mike set off a bomb near the table. Aesop scowled after flinching from it, whereas Luca gave a "really?" expression. Mike grinned at the two and was about to throw another one when Naib, who was across the table from the three, cleared his throat. Mike looked at him, saw the look on his face, and left. Eli turned his head towards Naib to make sure he's okay, and he gave a subtle nod in return. Eli pet his owl Brooke as trays and platters of tea were placed on the table by servants. Then snacks and pastries were placed onto the table soon after. 
"Why so much tea?" Aesop thought. 
His train of thought was interrupted by Norton standing at the opposite end of the table and making his presence known by throwing a sheet of metal he brought with him at Mike. Everyone at the table looked up at him with a look of confusion. 

"What? He was pissing me off." Norton said with a slight chuckle, then began to pour a cup of tea for everyone. He placed the teacups next to each individual's plate. He was about to sit at the opposite end of the table from everyone else when he spotted a mound of dirt several feet away from them. Victor sat on a chair on the righthand side of the chair Norton was going to sit at. He gave him a confused look before heading over to the mound of dirt. He then made a face and crouched. 
"Hey. Gonna join us or keep being a creep in the dirt?" Norton asked quite directly to a miserably anxious Andrew with his head above ground.

"...I thought no one would notice me..." Andrew said quietly, hugging his shovel in nervousness. Norton squinted then grabbed Andrew by his arms, yanking him out of the ground. Andrew made a squeaky sound of fear, and was even more upset when Norton took his shovel from him and covered the hole Andrew had been hiding in with dirt. He then snapped the shovel in half...somehow...
Andrew's eyes watered as he shook with fear and upset anxiety. "As upset as I am,  I just want to know how in the fuck you did that..." 

"I used my magnet as well as brute strength. Now come on. Go sit." Norton went over to the table and was about to sit at the seat he had picked out, but he noticed Victor staring directly at him, eyes squinted and his lips curved into an eerie grin. Norton was slightly startled by someone so sweet having such a scary face suddenly. Victor looked towards the flummoxed Andrew and the broken shovel on the ground, then back to Norton. Still grinning.

Norton had a blank expression. "I'll give him my shovel..." Norton said quietly.

Victor doesn't seem satisfied with that, so he continues to grin in an eerie fashion.
"...And multiple other gifts, including pretty rocks and gems. Probably sweets too." Victor's eerie grin became a sweet smile. Norton sighed in relief and finally sat down. He gestured to Andrew to come over, and out of fear, Andrew did. Andrew smiled briefly at Victor as he waved at him, then looked down at the table and sat in silence. 

Witnessing...that interaction...Luca and Aesop drank tea and ate snacks. Aesop was mostly consuming an unhealthy amount of sweets as Luca downed teacups of sweet tea. Eli and Naib shook their heads at the two, worried for their wellbeing, and stomachs later. Naib and Eli drank the tea slowly. Norton didn't seem to mind refilling everyone else's tea, but he left Luca to refill his own teacup as Luca was drinking quite rabidly. Norton then stabbed a steak knife into the table out of boredom. Andrew jumped out of being startled. Norton then looked over at Andrew and grinned a bit, enjoying the look of fear on his face, for whatever reason. Victor wrote onto a notebook, then briefly turned it to face only Norton. In big letters, Victor had wrote: "BE NICE TO HIM OR GIVE HIM YOUR LIFE :)"  
Norton chuckled at that, seemingly unbothered by the threat. He then picked up the plate in front of Andrew and inspected the sweets in front of them, seemingly picking out specific ones. He then sat the plate back down in front of Andrew as he handed him a plastic fork in a small package. 
"Want tea?" Norton asked softly. 
"...Thank you...Uh...I don't know what's in it..." Andrew's tone remained polite despite being absolutely terrified of Norton.  
Norton poured him a cup of tea. He grinned sweetly at him as he tilted his head. "You don't know what's in the sweets either~"
Andrew cowered down in his seat a little. Norton had a point, and he has no idea what's in anything there on the table. Yet everyone else is getting into it and they seem just fine. Andrew took a shaky breath in and it seems like his anxiety just skyrocketed. Victor kicked Norton's leg, and Norton reached out to gently hold Andrew's wrist. 
"It's fine, don't worry about it. You're going to be okay sweetheart, there's nothing bad in the food nor your tea. After all...I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." Norton let go of Andrew's wrist and began to eat a sandwich he had put onto his own plate. 

After what felt like half an hour, but was actually just several minutes, Andrew was about to take off a glove to eat one of the sweets, but Norton grabbed Andrew's hand with some force. Andrew winced and whispered an "ow." 
"Don't eat that one..." Norton said as he grabbed the pastry Andrew was about to grab. He then tossed it to Mike, who was several feet away from the table. Mike said a quick "thank you" before eating it quickly. Norton inspected the pastries on Andrew's plate again before leaning towards Andrew. "Grabbing your hand like that shouldn't have hurt you...Oh, and stop by my room at six pm...please." 
"OH HELL NO."  Andrew thought, as he nervously opened up the small silverware package. He stabbed the plastic fork into a pastry. He looked at the tea with a look of concern, then looked up as Luca and Aesop were kissing at the table. Andrew looked away out of respect, wondering why in the world they were doing that at a table in front of everyone. Everyone who has drank the tea is now acting strange or very different from how they normally are. Norton sat back as he watched everyone's strange behavior. Andrew offered one of the pastries on his plate to Norton, who grinned in return. 
"Worried something's in it? I'll bite..." Norton accepted the pastry and ate it. He licked his lips afterwards, making eye contact with him. Andrew had enough of today and stood up, half-bowing, then he quickly went towards the manor. Norton chuckled as he quickly got up and caught up to Andrew. He gave him a hug, then lead him right back to the table. Andrew sighed as they both sat back down.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Mike and Emma are running around, trying to catch invisible fireflies as Emily attempts to catch Emma. Naib and Eli are using water guns on each other and everyone else. Norton gives an apathetic look as Eli hands Andrew the water gun for a moment to spray Norton in the face. Victor very quietly snickers at this as Norton wipes his face off with a clean cloth. 
Norton then stands, his eyes piercing and his entire demeanor intimidating suddenly as Kreacher approaches the table. 
"You're...late...for...TEA!" Norton yells as he chucks a teacup right at Kreacher's face, shattering it upon impact. Kreacher shrieked and cried, running back indoors. 
"Coward." Norton spat before grabbing one of the pastries off of Andrew's plate. Andrew didn't seem to care, he was stunned with Norton's previous actions. 
"TIIIIME FOR THE FIIIISHIES!" Mike yelled as he began to throw fish at everyone that was in the pool. Everyone that was in the pool got out, unhappy, and unsure of where Mike got fish from. 
"We should drown him. Then bury him..." Norton spoke with a casual tone. Andrew looked up at him with concern.
"...Mike? Or Kreacher?" Andrew asked hesitantly. 
"Why not both?" Norton shrugged, then ate another sandwich. He then stood up and grabbed both Victor and Andrew's hands, leading them indoors. Aesop and Luca had started kissing again, but this time they were throwing around teacups, bottles, slices of cheese, and random pieces of furniture that should not have been outside in the first place. Aesop then stopped kissing Luca to eat a cheese puff, then cried when they were way too hard. Luca bolted indoors.
"MOVE, I GOTTA PISS." Luca announced as he poured syrup onto the floor on his way to the restrooms. 
Alice was breakdancing in the corner of the hallway as Victor stifled snickers.
"How are you so calm with all of this?" Andrew asked Victor. Victor shrugged, smiling.
Aesop ran past the four in the hallway. "LUCA, WHERE IS MY MASK? AND GIMME CHEESE PUFFS!" Aesop ran around in the hallway, knocking over a woman shaped like a chicken nugget on his way towards the bathrooms.

"I think that was a healthy tea party..." Victor had wrote on his notebook and showed to Norton and Andrew. 
"Oh yes. Most definitely." Norton said with a grin as he placed magnets down in the neighboring hallway.