Salaar - Pranushka Crossover

She was shivering.Her body slid down close down hitting floor.She was giving up.With no strength.She wouldnt believe her eyes she wished.She felt numb nauseated.Wanted to throw up.Covering her mouth.Tears made their way down her cheeks.She wanted to shout coulnt.State of shock hurt or pain hit her.She shut her eyes and stopped breathing hearing loud bangs on door.

She ran to other side as if securing herself.She didnt had any escape.Her heartbeats as if giving up.She fell down on floor.Bursting in cries.She wrapped her arms around her knees and cried.

She could feel him.His presence which used to make her feel serene.In love and flutter with such emotions.Was getting her scared.She felt betrayed broken.He tried to touch her hand when she raised her eyes.Those were red with tears.She was breathing high.She couldnt believe she was seeing him in that state.Covered in blood.That wasnt him.Whom she loved.She tried to distance herself from him.His eyes were bloodshot and he kept coming closer trying to touch her.

"Dont.Dont touch me.I dont know you."....

Flashback - 2 Years ago

The sky covered with fog with people barely able to hold onto chills of winter.Waiting for some warmth in busy day which just started off.Paying the old man for tea who was also shivering in cold in his small stall just set in one side of busy street.

"Deva. Your tea."

Varadha shake his head staring at his dearest friend who seemed unnerved with whatever going around him.Be it cold weather with everyone wearing whatever they could manage.Here he was sitting without any warm clothes.Deva sipped tea and found his friend staring at him. Who now settled beside him having his tea.

D-"Why that look?"

V-"You make me wonder sometimes.Why are you like this or how are you like this."

Varadha noticed his friend just passing a silent smile and enjoying his tea.What he always does.

V-"You dont say when you feel hungry.When you feel sleepy.Like now you if you are feeling cold.Sometimes I feel I fail to understand you.You havent changed one bit same like you used to be."

Finishing off tea he felt warm jacket wrapped around him and smile came on his lips.Who could think for him like this in this world except for two person.His mother and his friend.

D-"And you are also still same.I dont have to say it out to you because.You understand me."

Both got settled in bench where all settled to get some warmth from fire burning. They were in some part of small town. After finding his childhood friend close to him all Vardha wanted was spend some time with him only.Like befre they didnt knew how they travelled all through this place.Its been a month now almost.

V-"Did you speak to Maa?She must be worried.Was telling me why dont we head back spend some days with her too."

D-"Hmm.She seems upset.Been years she is not used to my absence."

V-"Im sorry.But I."

Deva gave look to his friend and he knew he shouldnt have said this.

D-"I wanted this as much as you.In all these years I missed you.I didnt knew if such time would come."

Sharing tea and busy in their talks soon they could hear noise from bus.Following chaos as bunch of kids came down. A small school right there opposite of road where they were settled.Made for those children around who cant afford to study.Deva and Vardha both were in smiles seeing cute little kids who waved at them.Few teachers accompanied them taking them inside as it was school time.