𝑀𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

Aria*

I was getting ready for my first concert of the year, the nerves were killing me. Max wasn't with me because he had a meeting but he promised he will try to come before the start and that he'll stay till the end. Yet, i was nervous as hell.

My manager stayed with me till the make up artist was doing my make up.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me softly.
"Yes, honestly i feel like I'll brust out of nerves, and since Max is not here.." I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself.
"He texted me he's coming in 10 minutes." He assured me.
"Thank god.." I let out a sigh of relief and leaned on the chair.

After 10 minutes i heard the door open, but i couldn't turn, yet i was sure it was Max. I felt him gently grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I'm here Riri, i promised you, and i got you some cookies because i know they help with your nerves." He said softly.
"Maxie." I looked him at the eyes and smiled. "Thank you so much." He nodded and stayed by my side holding my hand.

After my make up was done, i had the break to see Max and calm down. We talked around 20 minutes before i had to dress up and go to the stage.

"God i feel like I'll crack, I'm so nervous." I clinged on Max.
"Riri, you're perfect, you'll do amazing. I believe in you." He kissed my neck softly, stroking my back.
"What if i don't?"
"You will. You will do absolutely perfect. I promise. I will be there, right Infront of you, with Charles, Carlos and Pierre." I nodded and took a deep breath.

He left the dressing room and i changed into my dress and heels, and went out on the stage. I looked at all the people and my gaze landed on Max, Charles, Carlos and Pierre, they all waved at me with smiles, they were drinking beers.

I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Hello Bahrain! Long time without being on stage but.. tonight we have a special occasion! As we all know, I finished my album and tonight I'll sing some songs from it. I want to thank my boyfriend Max, for being with me in every step of the journey, and supporting me. Thank you angel." I said and wiped my eyes.

My first song was about me and Max, when we had a big argument, and i knew singing it will make both of us emotional, but i had to sing it.

"You said, "Forever, " in the end I fought it.
Please be honest, are we better for it?
Thought you'd hate me, but instead you called...
And said, I miss you, I caught it
Good to each other, give it the summer
I knew you too
But I only saw you once in December
I'm still confused
You said, Forever, and I almost bought it
I miss fightin' in your old apartment
Breakin' dishes when you're disappointed
I still love you, I promise
Nothin' happened in the way I wanted
Every corner of this house is haunted
And I know you said that we're not talkin'
But I miss you, I'm sorry.

My eyes landed on Max in the moment i finished, he was tearing up, so was i. He mouthed "i love you", i knew i made both of us remembering about that big argument, but Max loved that song anyway, even tho it reminds about something that bad for us.

***

After i finished, it felt good, but overwhelming in some way. I was feeling emotionally drained, i left the stage with the loud applauses from the fans.

I entered the changing room, where Max, Charles, Carlos and Pierre were waiting for me. I immediately went to hug Max, he pulled me closer and stroked my hair.

"You did perfect, absolutely perfect. I'm so proud of you." He whispered in my ear making me tear up even more.
"Thank you.. thank you for coming. Thank you to all of you for coming." I looked up to them, they all smiled.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and removed my make up, while sitting on the couch.

"How you feel now, angel?" Max asked me, stroking my thigh.
"Tired, emotionally mostly." I smiled and rubbed my eyes.
"I can imagine the joy, the nerves and the pleasure you felt, being back on stage." He stroked my thigh gently smiling at me.
"Yeah.. it felt good.. but tiring." I smiled.

***

We went to the hotel, i directly went to the bathroom to take a shower and do some skincare.

When i was back i collapsed on the bed, dressed in Max's clothes. Breathing heavily.

"Do you think that was a great choice?" I asked Max.
"Hm? What? To make concerts in each country I'm racing? I'm not sure."
"I'm not sure either.." i signed and closed my eyes.
"You'll make it, and if you don't feel like making a concert in a country, you can just not do it. It's fine." He stroked my back gently.
"Thank you.." i let out a sigh of relief and slowly fall asleep.

***