LS PT.2

Camila Santiago pov 12:10
Tuesday 01/23/24
Her house Harlem
NYC 📍

In reality me and twin could've went to school today, but sense our parents said we could stay home, that is what we are doing.

Me and Niya are watching stranger things right now, eating waffles, grits, eggs, bacon, and fruit.

My mom cooked us breakfast, and brought it up her on some trays, with orange juice.

" Yo I never texted jaylon and asked if he wanted to go to the movies I forgot" Ja'niya told me, " alr ask him" I said, she nodded.

She called him.

Niya: hello
Jaylon: Wsp ma
Niya: you tryna Got to the movies with me, Riri, and Nelson?
Jaylon: Nelson?
Niya: yes Nelson, that white boy from our class
Jaylon: yea I'm down, that's mh
Niya: alr we going at 8:30 pm, we gon pick you up
Jaylon: We matching?
Niya: shit I guess, what color?
Jaylon: yellow I guess.
Niya: Alr
Jaylon: alr lemme know some

*Niya hung up*

" You always referring to him as that white boy" I laughed, " cus that boy is white" she shrugged, " ok still youn gotta say that everytime" I shrugged also.

-------------

Camila Santiago pov 5:30 pm
Her house Harlem NYC 📍

Deshun busted into my room, I rolled my eyes as Niya was on her phone, " WHAT BITCH" I yelled at him, mugging " Girl don't get mad at me cause you slow, and got anger issues" he laughed, as I threw a book at him.

" Ma said yall need to start getting ready, witcho slow ass" he stated, smiling, " yo wrd2 get tf out for I tell your hoes, you got a std witcho sick and infected ass" I told him, as he gasped walking out.

Me and Niya laughed, as we both got up, " alr I'm bouta get in the shower" I told her, " you can get in mines, I'm getting in my ma's" I added, as she nodded.

I went to pick out a outfit, as she did also, I walked out with my clothes a dry towel, lotion and deodorant.

------

After being in the shower for 30 minutes singing and dancing I got out, it was now 6:10, I dried off, and lotion and oiled up.

I put on some deodorant and got dressed, walking out the bathroom with everything I brought in there.

I walked up the stairs back to my room seeing Niya putting on some socks, I walked to my bathroom putting the dirty clothes and towel in the laundry basket.

I walked back into my room, going to my dresser also grabbing some socks, sliding them on, me and Niya walked to my vanity, " we should match perfumes" I said, she nodded.

" Pick" I stated, she smiled and grabbed 'champagne toast' perfume, she sprayed some on and then I did.

We both slid our house shoes on, and started watching tv, because it was only 6:25 , so we still had time, to get ready.

Now we was watching After, after was my second favorite movie but Niya never watched after, or any of the after movies.

We are watch 'After everything' the last after movie to be made, I'm pretty sure, this is her first time watching this.

So next time she comes over we are going to watch the first move ' After ', I have watched every after movie over 2 times.

" Yooo sense whennn" I got hyped seeing Tessa and Hardin had a kid, and she was also pregnant, sense this was my first time watching ' After everything' because it just came out 2024.