-They meet your ex-

Heya! I'm going to continue with the scenarios so in conclusion I wont be taking any charakter request anymore yet- you can feel free to request a scenario!

and I'll be changing the order of the charakters + try sometghing new

enjoy!

-Yoichi Isagi-

He isn't the kind of guy to start a fight or similar,so he'll just try talk you out of the situation and/or avoid your ex.When you ex doesnt let go of it he'll just make up and exuse,take your arm and go away. If you and your ex ended on good terms he'll have no problem with him and maybe even get along with him quit well

-Meguro Bachira -

You ended on good terms? Great! There are no problems yet if not-.Bachira would have an eye on him trying to avoid him or even not having you notice them in the first place, he'd try to get your attention some where else. He's pulling you around- thanks to his usall personality you dont notice anything.

-Reo Mikage-

That dude is down bad for ya and he aren't afraid to show it. Like- as soon as he sees your ex he'll make it as obvious as possible without making you unconftable the you moved on. Reo tries to lead you away form the area he saw your ex last without telling you, he doesnt want to ruin your mood.

-Nagi Sheishirou-

We all know Nagi is lazy af. Now dont get me wrong he isn't very fond of your ex'es presents but he wound mention them unless you do first. If your ex comes to you two first he would -yet again- stay quiet until he notices that you are uncomfortable,they cross the line or he get annoied of them,in that case he'd just take your hand and go away. -Like b!tch give him attention when you're home, he needs it.

-Rin Itoshi-

This dude is tsundre aalllll the way- change my mind. Now-no, he knows you wouldn't go back to them- even if they'd beg on there knees yet- he can get quite jealous nonetheless (weather he has a reason or no). But Rin being Rin luckly didn't do much but just pull you away ignoring you questioning what he's doing. Here and there he is still glaring daggers at them though- jst dont question it.

-Ikki Nico-

He was them waaaayy before you noticed which is -be honest -not suprising. Nico would ask you for the comformation that they are your ex and not someone else but,try to avoid the topic anythougher. He doesnt really know what to do (neither do I know what to write).

-Eita Otoya-

he's chill-I mean he as about 20x as much ex'es as you so you prop run across one of them each day ngl. There isn't much to say since he doesnt do much-meaning as long as your ex stays respectfull enough its all good.

-Karasu tabito-

I HAVE NO IDEA HELP ME-.Well i guess he'd just let them be until they make you uncomfortable? IM SORRY

-Kurona Ranze-

Alr I feel like im showing him to innocent and stupitd so i'll try lo lessen it abit-key word:try- BUT he WOULD be more of a 'less agressive' guy. He wants you to be comfortable, so inform you and ask you what exacly you want to do now, its up to you really, you can go home (his or your) or just ignore them- he wound juge.

-Kenyu Youkumiya-

Now this dude knows better than to confront them, so like Kurona he would let the decision up to you. He'll  not push it anythoughter if you dont want to talk about them. If you decide to stay were ever you are in the moment and your ex decides to come over he'll deal with them when you dont want to.

-Alexis Ness-

He wount leave that person in peace,but he wound dael with him as long as you're present. He'll act like nothing is wrong- he doesnt want you to know,I mean he just wants to have a little talk with them later,like- we all know getting the adress is no problem for Ness. So as long as your ex stays away fro the two of you thats true, but onley as long as they stay away.

-Michael Kaiser-

He's quite famous  so im pretty sure everyone already know that you're his. Regartless when he nitices your ex and knows that you didnt notice them by now he will make it extra obvious- leavig you confiused af.