🖤 THE DAMPIRE DIARIES 🖤

Lily : (blushing) O-ok thanks bye...

(In office)

Yn's POV : (humming a song happily) I hope I will get my sister in law today... Aah! They are the perfect ship😁, they are lucky thou... Both of them love eachother but what about me?! That stupid jerk jimin is always flirty but he loves me or not I don't know... Let's think... We hug eachother, we eat together, we Even kiss----- (cuts off) (flinched)

Jimin : (enters the office) Where is Lily? (Walking towards her desk)
Yn : (thinking of an excuse) Y-you should atleast knock on the door!!
Jimin : It's my office I can go wherever I want without knocking.... (Keeps one hand on desk and other on top of chair on which Yn is sitting) (leans in)
Yn : S-still... What if I was changing clothes?! (Nervous) (realizes what she said) (keeps both hand on her mouth)
Jimin : (raises an eyebrow) (shocked) Why would you change your clothes on office? Well... I don't mind seeing you naked thou...
Yn : (widened eyes) (embarassed) Yahhh... (Pushed him) (stands) YOU PERVERT!!!
Jimin : (chuckles) Now tell me where is my sister?
Yn : Oh... Yeah.. sister... 😅
Jimin : Yes! Sister?!
Yn : [thinks : Sorry Lily I don't have any options... Your brother is like a clever fox] (takes a deep breath) thismorningyoursistercametomyhouseandsaidshewantstocookformybrothersoileftthehouseandrightnowsheiswiththatmonkeyimeanmybrother.... (Sighs) (said in one go)
Jimin : (processing) What?!
Yn : I won't repeat...
Jimin : (pulls her close by waist) (holds her chin and makes her look at him) Does your brother love my sister? (Looking at her eyes)
Yn : (blushing) [thinks : too close! too close!] Y-yess... Please let them be together he loves her...
Jimin : (sighs in relief) (goes near her ears) actually I accept him...
Yn : (excited) really?!!! (Hugs him out of sudden) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Jimin : (shocked) (an idea pops in mind) (smirks mischievously) (puts his hand inside her top and rubs her bare waist)
Yn : (shocked) (shivers down her spine) W-what a-are you doing?! (breaks hug)
Jimin : (pulls her close) (cups her face with other hand) (leans in) I should ask that question... (Rubs her lips with thumb)
Yn : (complete red) (still processing)
Jimin : (about to kiss)

Jungkook : (enters) (shocked seeing the scene infront of him) S-sorry I guess I opened the wrong door... (Turns to leave)

Yn : (reality hits her hard) (pushed Jm) WAIT!!! (embarassed) (fixed her clothes)
Jimin : (annoyed) You disturbed us... (Pouts)
Yn : (Hits Jm on his arms) SHUT UPPP!
Jungkook : (chuckles) (giggles) You both are in relationship right?
Yn : N-No...
Jimin : (sighs) Why are you here anyway?
Jungkook : About that... We should first find Tae and your sister too
Yn : Then we have to go to my house
Jimin : let's go then... (Grabs her wrist and starts walking)
Yn : W-why are you holding my hand?!
Jimin : You might get lost... (Cold)
Yn : I am not a kid Mr. Crazy Bat!!!
Jimin : just follow me Little brat
Yn : employees might get wrong ideas about us... (Pouts)
Jimin : let them know you belong to me...
Yn : (shocked) Huh?! W-what?!
Jungkook : (giggles while following them)

Authors POV : While they were leaving the office everyone starts gossiping about her relationship with Mr. Park... After awhile they reached her home. She about to hold the doorknob when the door swing opens revealing Tae and Lily holding hands like a couple... Yn blinked her eyes to confirm she is not dreaming when...

Jimin : Are you both in relationship?
Taehyung: Well... Yes... We both love eachother...
Jungkook: Finally... I am not the only one in relationship...
Yn : Congrats bro... Finally you did something good in your entire life... (Pata his shoulder)
Taehyung: (flicks her forehead) just shut up shorty... The best thing I ever did is tolerating you... No I mean babysitting a pig
Yn : WHAT?! YOU STUPID IDIOTIC MONKEY!!!
Lily : Stop It!!! Now tell me what's the matter?!
Yn : Oh yeah! Jungkook wants to say something to us...
Jungkook: yes... It's about dad...

____________________________________________