18: His Stella

TW applied in this chapter!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"No! I don't want to!"

The shout coming from inside makes him blink in surprise. It was a familiar voice. Leo's voice but he never heard that kid shout angrily like this.

"Leo-"

"Shut up, hyung! I said no! I can.. I can do this! So please..."

He also heard Taurus's voice inside. He could feel many presences inside this tent, then he assumed that all members of the Special Division Team are here.

Why were the three of them called here by Taurus?

"Seo Woo."

Ah the owner of the voice he and his dongsaeng have been looking for. However, her voice... sounded weak, too weak to his liking.

"It's fin-"

"It's not fine! No! Don't stop me! I can.. I can.. Noona, please!"

He felt like he was not supposed to be here at this moment. But then, his gut told him to just go inside. At the same time, he felt reluctant.

Felt like he was not ready to see what was inside.

"Noona, noona, you can't leave me too. I can heal you if I try hard. So please don't give up. I'll not give up on you, noona. Sob, please."

The colour of his face drained.

He grabbed the opening to the tent and opened it.

"Hyung."

"Team leader."

At the same time, two people were calling for him.

The opening of the tent flipped open, revealing the inside and the people. The sight inside was not what he expected, or more like he didn't want to admit it was his nightmare.

Leo who was wailing was being held by Taurus. The teenage boy was clinging onto the only bed sheet in this tent that was occupied by someone he knew. The others were showing a devastated expression and some were crying.

At the center of them, his little sister.

"Team Leader Lee Soohyuk."

Gemini was the one who noticed him first called for him. He didn't acknowledge it.

"Leo, let's leave. Give them some space too."

"Noona, no, please.. sob."

"Seo Woo."

The boy refused to look at her and looked down.

"You've grown from a little kid into a fine man. You've grown into a lion."

Seo Woo chocked out a sob and shook his head.

"I'm proud of you."

He crumbled on the ground but Taurus kept him up.

"Sob, you're cruel, noona."

"Namjoo, I leave everything to you."

Taurus gritted his teeth before he let out a soft and strained voice.

"Yes, thank you for your hard work, Byul."

Taurus moved his head to indicate for everyone to get out from this tent. He maintained a tight grip around Seo Woo. He needed to drag the boy out. One by one, the eight members of Special Division Team went out from the tent with their head hung low.