Disclaimer|Dedication.

This book is dedicated to every war hero, orphan, parent and woman.

January 15th, 2024.
-The Armed Forces Remembrance Day❤️
May their souls rest in peace.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, we thank God for everything He has blessed us with.
Alhamdulillah for the opportunity to be here.
Alhamdulillah for the gift of being able to put our imaginations, ideas, experiences and thoughts into words.
Alhamdulillah for you, dear reader.

DISCLAIMER.
This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Thank you.

Facts About TOTH.
-I've had this draft roaming rent free in my mind for years until just last year the missing parts and pieces connected like parts of a puzzle and created a complete story.
-The title was initially the name of one of the lead characters until I decided to make it not only one couple's story but two.
-The Lead Character's names are names I hold dear to my heart.
-Each main character is as important and vital to the story as the other is.
-The book is set in an alternate timeline, there will be timeline switches at different points of the book.
-Unlike my other books, ToTH is set in Kaduna, this is the first time I have a book set mainly in Kaduna.

Pray for Gaza❤️
May Allah protect us all. Ameen ya rabb.

Thank you,
Meenah Uthman🤍

Follow me on instagram @x.wiltedrose or my personal account @ameenatou_ to be kept posted on ToTH.