Chapter 10|AN

Hello, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah.
Ramadan Mubarak.

I hope everyone is doing great!

So, this update is about the important AN I made mention of in my previous update.

Tales of The Heart won't be a free book on Wattpad. Rather, it will be a paid book on Telegram. For those interested there will be a Ramadan Discount that will last until the 10th of Shawwal In Shaa Allah.

Before we begin updates on Telegram there will be a waitlist group on WhatsApp for those who paid until Ramadan ends and updates will be fully kicked to a start.

There will only be 10 free complete chapters to be updated on Wattpad and this isn't the 10th chapter yet. For those interested, there'll be details on the update sequence (that will be posted in the WhatsApp waitlist group In Shaa Allah).

Anyone interested should contact me via:
WhatsApp➡️ +2348108450000
Instagram➡️ @ameenatou_
But please not through Telegram yet, thank you. (I would prefer WhatsApp but I'm active on both Apps).

Normal Price: N1000 only
Discounted Price: N800 only

To get into the waitlist group you will send your evidence of payment to me on WhatsApp and In Shaa Allah I'll confirm and add you to the group.

Here are the Account Details:
0501709849
GTB
Uthman Ameenah.

See you on WhatsApp❤️.

NB:
1) Sneak peaks will be published on Wattpad.

2)The Discount will only be available for those who pay within Ramadan to the 10th of Shawwal as stated above.

3)I'm considering doing the same thing for an edited version of Irrevocable (which will still be cringeworthy I tell you😂) so if you're up for it let me know and we'll chalk out the process.

..
You cannot afford to miss Amaani and Imaan's rollercoaster journey through life as they battle through romantic, difficult and challenging times having each other's backs!

#Love #Halal #Possessiveness #Pain #Betrayal #War #Humor #Jealousy #Family❤️.  Did I say love? #LOVE.

Thank you for your time, asha ruwa lafiya🤍.

You SHOULD get the Arabic text of these for a perfect recitation.

Allahumma ballighnaa Laylatul Qadr.

O Allah, let us reach Laylatul Qadr.

Allahumma a'atiq riqabanaa minan naar.

O Allah save our necks from the hellfire.

Rabbana taqabbal minnaa, inaka antas-Samee'ul Aleem.

Our Lord, accept (this) from us. Indeed you are the Hearing, the Knowing.

La ilaha illallahul Azimul-Halim.
La ilaha illallahu Rabbul-'Arshil-Azim.
La ilaha illallahu Rabbus-Samawati, wa Rabbul-Ardi, wa Rabbul-'Arshil Kareem.

There is no god but Allah, the Great, the Tolerant.
There is no god but Allah, the Lord of the Magnificent Throne.
There is no god but Allah, the Lord of the Heaven and the earth, the Lord of the Edifying Throne.
(Sahih Muslim 2730a)

(mention your dua after invoking Allah using the following words)

It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
"I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah (SAW) and a man was standing and praying. When he bowed, prostrated and recited the tashahhud, he supplicated, and in his supplication he said:

"Allahumma inni as aluka bi-anna lakal-hamd, lailaha illa ant, al-mannanu badi'us-samawati wal-ard, ya dhal-jalali wal-ikram! Ya hayyu ya qayyum! Inni as'aluka.

O Allah, indeed I ask You since all praise is due to You, there is none worthy of worship but You, the Bestower, the Creator of the heavens and earth, O Possessor of majesty and honor, O Ever-living, O-Eternal, I ask of You.

The Prophet (SAW) said: 'Do you know what he has supplicated with?'
They said: "Allah (SWT) and His Messenger know best."
He said: 'By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, he called upon Allah by His greatest Name, which, if He is called by it, He responds, and if He is asked by it, He gives."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1300)

Allahumma inni as-alukal 'aafiyah.

O Allah, I ask you for 'afiyah.

Afiyah is an all encompassing word referring to overall well being. This can include health, wealth, and safety from anything that may be deemed as harmful.

Rabbana 'aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatanw-wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw-wa qinaa 'adhaaban Naar.

Our Lord, give us in this world (that which is) good and in the Hereafter (that which is) good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire. (2:201).

Rabbanaa faghfirlanaa thunubana wa kaffir 'annaa sayyi'atinaa wa tawaffana ma'al abraar.

Our Lord! Forgive us, then, our sins, and efface our bad deeds; and let us die the death of the truly virtuous.

Rabbanagh fir lee wa li waalidayya wa lil mu'mineena yauma yaqoomul hisaab.

Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the day the account is established.

Rabbi innee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer.

O my Lord! I am indeed needy of whatever good You may send to me.

The Prophet (SAW) said,
"Whoever says:

Astaghfirullahal adtheemalladhii la ilaaha illa huwal-Hayyul Qayyum wa 'atuubu ilaih.

'I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Magnificent, whom there is none worthy of worship but Him, the Living, Al-Qayyum, and I repent to him'

then Allah will forgive him, even if he fled from battle.

Sunan al-Tirmidhi 3577 (Sahih / Al-Albani)

May Allah accept our Ibaadah.

Ameen ameen ya rabb.

See you on WhatsApp.

🤍.