CHAPTER NINE

BIBIAN

The whole room smelt of roasted coffee even when my breath was heavy trying to trap the little oxygen I could.

The muscled palm covering my mouth had muted me, my sight had blurred, and the only sound I could hear was the table posts thumping against the wall, I had given up my life and God knew I would never recover from this. My dignity had disappeared like it never mattered. Poof. It went.

This was not right I had to do something or I would die on that office table. I wished I could disappear into thin air.

I watched him throwing in all his might into the most hated part on me, in the middle of my legs. He pumped again and bit his teeth with a dirty grin.

Fuck, he was enjoying this. My tears had mixed with sweat, maybe he would have seen them and got mercy on me but no, he was too horny for mercy. Oh God. A wince from beneath my belly passed through my whole body and…

The sound of the dinner bell pulled me out of slumber; I pushed the red blanket to my lap and stretched my hands as I sat up on my pink bed then rubbed sleep from my eyes.

Pain pumping through my eyes then to the whole head, once then twice upon snatching my eyes open. I felt dizzy and tired. Olga supported her chin with her hands resting on my bed and watching me intently with a little smile.

“What!” I asked and threw the blanket on her then my legs off the bed. Memories of my dream surfaced but I pushed them off, I was used to the nightmare. I really needed to talk to someone about it or else it was eating me up.

“You became famous in just hours!” her wicked grin as she walked around the bed drew back the previous day’s memories. I had Travis’ hand in mine and he was shirtless! We were walking in the football field then…

I paused and covered my mouth with my palms as I remembered what had happened. The jealous feeling came back to me and I was about to burst. She was annoying.

“How dare she do that to him in my presence?” I groaned silently.

“Well that’s because she is used to and you don’t know what you want.” Olga massaged my shoulders as I sat down in front of the mirror.

“She is used to touching him like that yet they are not even dating? Then he is to blame. I can’t believe they made me look like a fool in front of everyone.”

“Well, apparently, you are not dating him either and for your own information, he is a freaking footballer. Those guys get a lot of attention from girls, so I don’t blame Aida entirely.” She pulled a stool from under the table and sat just opposite.

Mari came out of the bathroom, shampoo in her head. “You know it’s not the first time Aida acts like that, one time she was found kissing Travis while he took a nap on the desk in class.” She narrated as she picked her white towel from her bed. “And am sure Olga knows something because she’s the cousin after all.”

“It’s not that Travis tells me stuff about his life.” Olga muttered, at that point, I knew, I knew they thought they knew how I felt for Travis. But what they did not know was, I wasn’t even not sure how I felt, part of me wanted him bad but the other part wanted him far away from me, not because I didn’t like him, but I just felt maybe I’ll hurt him in one way or the other if he ever gets to know what happened to me.

“I know you do, just tell her already.” Mari said disappearing in the bathroom.

“Tell me what Olga?” I asked not sure of the situation.

“Alright, Fine” she stared straight at me and breathed in heavily then out. “Aida and I were best friends but we separated when we found out that we were clanmates, which meant that Travis could not date her’’ she cleared her throat and pointed at Travis’ name I had scratched with my hair pin a few days ago on the table.