Chapter 1

Once Upon A Time,

A long time ago I was here with the love of my life when everything was great but I knew something wasn't right with him being distant with me. After 3 years and 6 months I found out he was cheating on me and he was leading me on for 6 months and then he has his new girl text me and she said "why are you texting my man" and I said "me and him have been dating for 3 years and 6 months" and then he said " well i started dating her 2 months ago". Me and him broke up and it killed me more than anything because we was going to get married but I was only 17 when we broke up and he was 20 so i was still in highschool and we didn't live in the same state at them time, he was suppose to come and get me but I knew it was too good to be true and i wanted it more than ever but it did not happen sadly.

2 years had passed and he started texting me again after him and his now ex girlfriend broke. When he started texting me again all my feelings came back and I wanted him more than ever but I had a feeling he was gonna cheat on me again. But I did not want him to hurt me again so I started dating another guy. Me and him were dating for a year and I was so happy that I met him when I did because he meant so much to me. I was the age of 19 and my new boyfriend was the age of 17 but we did not live in the same state but I knew he would not hurt me like my ex boyfriend. I was suppose to see my boyfriend and fly out to see him but i did not have the money saved quite yet but i had most of it saved, but then we broke up and it hurt but I was use to the pain of being left for someone else so i got use to it and nothing has changed to this day.

Current Day

Me and my boyfriend that were together for 3 years and 6 months are together and we have been together for a year and 3 months, we have moved in together and i'm so happy yes we have our ups and downs but that is normal for couples to have. He did have a girlfriend before me and him got back together and they were still talking everyday before I knew they dated so it didnt bug me, until I found out they dated so i told him i do not want him talking to her. Well he got mad at me for it and then he stopped talking to her when I was around, then i found out he was still talking to her and I said " I do not like you talking to her so can you not talk to her at all" he agreed and stopped talking to her. He stopped talking to her and we were all good and happy, it is what I have been waiting for a long time. But on 9/30/2023 i found out my mother had passed away and it hurts still to this day but I know she is in a better place and no longer in pain at the age of 55 and she was an amazing mother even when me and her had our ups and down i talked to her everyday since i moved out and to a different state, she was so happy for me and how good I was doing with my life. She was happy that I found someone that treats me great and makes me happy, that's all she wanted for me and she wanted me to have a kid but I did not have the chance to give her one before she passed away. But I know she is looking over me and she is happy with how my life is going, but he was there every step of the way with me when my mom passed away. Now I am trying to get my dad back from Mexico so he can live with my youngest brother but he is still older than me but he is the youngest of 3 boys, that's not going the greatest but it's a work in progress and it's going slowly but surely. So now my boyfriend has a job and I have a job that I like because all the people I work with treat me like their daughter and i could not ask for anything more, I love having them as a step in mother when I need it the most and I appreciate them so much. At the age of 21 I am trying to get my high school diploma and then trying to go to college for graphic design and coding, so I can get a good job and by this house I have my eye on that looks like it fits me very well. So saving up for college and trying to pay everything is kinda hard but I believe in myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to, my boyfriend has his highschool diploma and he is saving to go to college with me but he has medical bills to pay so it hard for him to save money as well but we are making it through this together.