Ch 8:- The ball 🔞

Next morning, You woke up as the sunlight hit your face. Yawning and stretching you look around and find a box. You frowned and took the box . Opening It, You see a beautiful Black gown and a mask with a pair of heels. You looked at it and scoffed. Keeping the box aside, you got up and walked to the washroom.

Taking a good deep and good bath, you wore simple clothes and walked downstairs. As you slowly walked down, you heard some loud noises in one of the rooms as you frowned and walked there. Opening the door, you see some people building something. This room was supposedly a meeting room, it was long and huge.

The biggest room of the mansion, now all the chairs and tables were gone, instead of small tables with chairs and shelves being made. You looked around and saw a small couch too. You slowly walked inside and looked at the couch as you saw a figure laying there. You frowned but gasped. Jimin was sleeping on the couch, his one leg on the couch arm and another on the floor, one hand on his face while the other on the book which was on his chest.

You peeked and gasped seeing it was the premium version of "King of Greed" By Ana Huang. The book you were lately into. He always reminded you of the book's character Dante because he calls his wife Mia Cara, just like how Jimin calls you. But why is he reading this book?! You gulped and looked around. What is he doing?? You looked around seeing the shelves and also saw huge boxes which were filled which looked heavy.

You sighed and looked at him before you moved to the door but then few people came inside making you startled as you backed away a bit. The people looked at you and then at Jimin and said "Hello Mr. Park, We are here at your request" Jimin's eyes opened as he looked at them and yawned before sitting straight.

He looked at the people and at you as he nodded and pointed at you, "That's her" You gasped as the people looked at you. You gulped, did he sell you?? "Please come with us" "No! I'm not coming anywhere! Don't do anything to me-" The people frowned as you looked at them and looked at Jimin who looked at you with a frown before he spoke "They are here to teach you... You want to complete your medical studies right??"

You gasped and looked at him and then at the teachers. He spoke again, "Today you guys can go with Introductions, Tomorrow, this room will be ready, you can use this" You looked at him and tilted your head as he chuckled and spoke "This room is being turned to a library for you, with all types of books, a Piano at that end. By tomorrow morning you will find a laptop in your room too with all the books you need"

You gasped as you processed everything. He did all this... for you?? You couldn't believe it. He got up and looked at them, "Yall can sit here and talk, While I finish my novel in my room" He looked at you and winked before walking away. The teachers sat down as you sat down too as you guys started with introductions and interests.

Talking and having fun, the time past 2pm in the afternoon. You bid farewell to them as you walked to your room, but before going, you peaked in Jimin's room and saw him still reading the book. You chuckled and walked to your room. You laid down on your bed and smiled before closing your eyes remembering the moments that happened, a smile crept on your face as you slowly fell asleep.

You woke up with some loud noises from outside. As you opened your eyes, you noticed it was Night. You gasped and got up. Remembering the ball, you quickly went and freshened up. Grabbing the box, you removed the dress and wore it. Tying your hair, you looked at yourself before walking out of the room. You gasped as you realized, all had worn white, not black.

You were shocked in horror when another man, in black came to you and held your hand. You looked at him as he smiled and took you to the middle of the ball. All eyes were on you both as he slowly wrapped his arm around your waist and started dancing. You felt as if you weren't alone with him, he was with you, he was your safe spot, you felt really comfortable with him which was kinda off but, you needed someone for the night and this man felt the best option.