CHAPTER 3

So you were fully disguised 🥸 now and you were ready for UA. You had joined a little late into the year but you were quite a bright kid 🧠 so you could catch up easily. All the teachers knew that you were there to seek out the imposter so you were safe with them and luckily all of them knew that you were a girl disguised as a boy. Phew 😮‍💨 .

You walked your way towards the entrance, 'this school was really big, I think I need a map'

You snuck your way through the corridors avoiding everyone as best as possible, 'I am soo lost'

' I need to ask for directions, but I don't want to draw attention, urg forget it I am lost, just ask someone quickly,'

"Umm I am very sorry for bothering you but can you just point me in the directions of class 1-A" you very quickly spit out in your new boy voice. 'Wait I didn't check who I was talking too'

You look up at a tall figure, he has ash blonde hair that is unusually spiky, he has piercing ruby red eyes. 'Oop, why did I have to pick the scary one'

The boy looks down at you. He starts to smirk at you then a chuckle escapes from his mouth

'I have to admit he is good looking but he didn't have to laugh at me' 

"Sorry, man, I'll just find it my self" you made sure to make it sound like a boy conversation.

"Hey nerd  you don't just ignore me, I'm gonna be the next number one hero, so you better watch what you're saying," the scary/good looking guy said.

"Ok then show me the way to class 1-A" you had said it in an innocent tone, and it kinda sounded a bit girly. "I mean, show me where to go man" 😐 

The boy looked like he was about to explode 🤯. He was just about to open his moth to say something (probably something bad) when another boy came into view.

"Hey bakubro who's this new guy you're talking to" the boy had spiky crimson red hair and eyes (I think his eyes are red?) 

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Kai (it's the boy name I chose for you, I hope u like it and if ya don't u can change it) it's nice to meet you I was just wondering where class 1-A is, I'm a bit lost" you said awkwardly 

"Oh well luckily for you were in that class, so you can follow us there, right bakubro?"

"Hmph" is all he did

"Come with us man" the cheery boy said, "everybody has been so excited to meet you, oh right sorry I didn't introduce my self, I'm Ejiro Kirishima and this is my friend Katsuki Bakugo,"

"I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF ASSWIPE" bakugo screamed

"Yeah sorry Bakugo" Kirishima and Bakugo start walking, so you follow.

"Well this is it, your new class" there was a huge door with the figure 1-A engraved on it.

"That's a big door" you say still looking at the door in shock 😮 

"Yeah your right, so are u ready" Kirishima  says 

"Yup let's gooooo" you step inside.

(Well guys thanks for the 8 people reading 😭 and sorry I haven't posted in like years and yeah and also I would appreciate some comments and stuff cause I'm sooo lonely 😞 and yeah just stick around cause I'm still posting and my aim is to get 1k readers and I am a long way way way way offffffff so yeah 👍) bye

Meme of the day (I can't find a good meme but as soon as I do I'll post it bye)