Husk and Niffty

At the snap of his finger, a new fireplace has replaced the hotel's worn down one as he approaches it and picks up the mysterious figure covered in soot, which then opens its eye and stares at the four behind him.

Niffty poofs off the soot from her body.

" This little darling is Niffty!" Alastor said as Niffty drops on the floor, not bothered by the pain.

Niffty drops to the floor, unaffected. " Hi, I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends!" She looks at the four. " Why're you all women?" She lifted Charlie with no effort. "Are there any men here?!" She asked as she puts Charlie down to look around. "I'm sorry, that's rude. Oooh, man! This place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch!" Niffty said, looking around as she grabs a spider and crushes it.

" Which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense." *She  takes out a feather duster. " Oh, my gosh! This is awful! " Niffty speed cleans throughout the hotel. "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!" She spots a cockroach and stabs it with a sewing pin. " Nope!"

The five stare at Niffty as a voice coming from an unknown cat demon can be heard nearby.

Husk lays his cards down the table. "Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! Full Ho- " Husk gets cut off when he sees demonic illusions and voices distort the surroundings temporarily. " -tel? What the fuck is this? " Husk asked as he looks around and spots Alastor, eliciting an angry purr as he points at him. "You!" He shouted.

" Ah, Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it!" Alastor greeted.

" Don't you "Husker" me, you son of a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!" Husk said angrily as the jackpot disappears into nothingness.

"Good to see you too!"

Husk facepalms angrily. "What the hell do you want with me this time...?" Husk asked as Alastor gets in his personal space, putting a arm around his neck.

" My friend, I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay!"

" Are you shittin' me?!" Husk glared at him.

" Hmm... No, I don't think so!" Alastor replied. Husk shoves  Alastor off. "You thought it'd be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!" Husk snapped angrily at him.

Alastor grins as if he's about to laugh, "Maybe!" Husk gives Alastor a offended look.

" I ain't doing no fucking charity job." Husk glares at Alastor.

Alastor teleports behind him through his shadow. "Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment! Alastor hugs Husk tightly as he gestures towards the bar he made out of his magic. " With your charming smile" He pulls Husks's lips into a forced smile. " and welcoming energy, this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend, I can make this more welcoming! ...If you wish." Alastor said as he makes a bottle of "Cheap Booze" appear out of nowhere, along with teleporting Fizarella in front, next to Alastor confused.

Husk stares at the booze and Fizarella for a second.  "What? You think you can just buy me with a wink, a little imp and some cheap booze?!" He looks at Fizarella and the booze, before picking up Fizarella by her waist and the booze. " ...Well, you can!"  Husk downs the booze, walking away while still having Fizarella close to him, who blushes a little with what's happening.

"Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth…brothel…man cave!" Vaggie said, declining the bar as Angel launches himself at Vaggie to cut her off. "SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We are keeping this!" He said, mainly referring to Husk.

"Hey~" Angel starts flirting with Husk. He holds Fizarella close to him as he glared at Angel.

"Go fuck yourself."

Angel holds Husk's face with a smirk. "Only if you watch me!"

"Oh, my gosh! Welcome to The Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!" Charlie said, getting excited as Husk leans back away from her, gripping on Fizarella's skirt.

Husk reaches for his booze , "I lost the ability to love years ago." Husk continues to down his booze, holding onto Fizarella.

(Just to clarify, Fizarella is taller than Fizzarolli and Husk)