"Nice to meet you miss Rushman!"

Natalie Rushman, the newest assistant for Tony Stark. She wears a buttoned shirt and long pants walking in to get something signed by Pepper, as she looked up from the contract she saw a boy, a black haired green eyed boy with a grey tshirt and his navy blue jacket, walking downstairs until he stopped seeing her.
Pepper saw him saying "Dominic, this is Natalie Rushman she's here to work with your father meaning she will be around a lot"

He smiled and waved "hello miss Rushman, I'm Dominic." He was quite shy, his voice was low.

"Nice to meet you Dominic." She smiled seeing the sweet boy.

~|A Few Minutes Later|~
He walked down to his Dad's office before being told to leave because he had to much work so he asked pepper...she had to much work to talk. He sat on the stairs slightly sad, he was used to being ignored by his mother and father they always had so much work they never had enough time for him.

Natalie walked down the stairs then stopping and sitting next to him looking at him with a slight sadness expression to his face. He looked at her smiling slightly.

"Hi Miss Rushman." He said softly, he seemed somewhat happy that someone talked to him today, no one else did.

"You can call me Nat" she smiled at him, not just because she wanted his dad to like her so she can keep the job but also because he needed a friend and she knew it.
"How was your day at school Dom?" She asked curiously to see if he wanted anyone to talk too.
Dominic smiled at the nickname and his face lit up when she asked about his interest. "Well in first period, we had English so we're finishing a book we were reading called "Jekyll and Hyde" then we write our own story book based off of it!" He continued to ramble till he suddenly stopped mid sentence.
"What's wrong Dominic?" Natalie asked worried.
"I'm sorry for rambling...I know you have work." He got up and walked back up the stairs
"Wait Dominic-" she said standing up trying to stop him
"It's nice to meet you Miss Rushman..."
He went back to his room locking himself in there for the night

This is Chapter One Of "I Got Your Back"
I take requests🤍
Please enjoy and if you want to see more of these lmk! 🤍