Preface

At this point, you were so in love. Damon Salvatore, the myth, the man of your dreams was head over heels in love with you. He stayed a virgin since 1839 for you because he was waiting for a love as intense as yours. A love that consumes him. A love that was wayy more intense than his love for Elena(no one liked her they are glad she's dead now, she's annoying and whiny) because even though he killed for her, he would die for you. Take over the world and then destroy everything at your very wish.

You were beyond ecstatic because today was the day. Today was the day that he was returning from his quest. The quest he took just because he loved you sososo much. More than words could describe so he felt he needed to prove himself with his actions. The quest for the galaxy crystal. The ultimate crystal and the most powerful one in the world. A crystal that would grant you anything if you just wished hard enough. There could never be a gift that would show his ultimate love any more than this. And what's more is... the crystal can only be used by the very few. One of your kind. One of the beings in a constant state of euphoria. Most of them had euphoria that was brought on by the usage of the ultimate medicine from the New World; they called them: ellos chamiñonos majika. You have partaken in the usage of this medicine and, although it didn't take as much of the medicine as it took normal humans, the medicine changed the rate of your mortality by extending and increasing your external beauty for ever and ever. This was how one became one of your kind : an Eloria, a faerie-like enlightened immortal being whose true power and immortality can only be unlocked by the galaxy crystal; the world's most coveted stone.

He promised to love you forever and for this, you truly have begun to love him. And for an Eloria, love is the most difficult emotion. Because of this nothing could have prepared you for today. Nothing would confuse you more than the statement he would give the same day that he offers you the ultimate gift of proving his love. 

As you wait for him at the edge of the valley in the small log cabin that he built for you with his bare hands you think about how happy you are in this present moment. You think about everything that led up to now. Reflecting on when you were still mortal, before you realized Damon was who he is, the long journey that brought you all together. And then, with a smile you see him emerge from the other side of the hill. You feel this excitement as his cry of joy violently wisps through the wind, finally hitting your ear:

"IVY MAE, I'VE MISSED YOU"

Read further to learn Ivy Mae's past, present, and future<3

Note from author: Thank you so much for reading the first published part of my newest wattpad book! Since my last upload on here, i have graduated high school, started university and participated in many creative writing workshops. Writing is my passion and i have recently had a burst of inspiration for this specific story after randomly writing the description last week. I was an avid TVD enthusiast in my teenage years and the show still holds a special place in my heart. I currently have a busy schedule but will publish parts of this light-hearted story whenever i can! Hope you enjoy the ride!