2

On a train to Newtropolis. On the fastest spaceship in the galaxy to Newtropolis. It didn't matter which was more true except that this is where the two realities collide.

"Chewy, did you double check she's buckled in properly?" Hans barked

"RUH RAWR"

"K, Ivy, just wait till you meet my friend john, you're really going to love him."

Spaceship's voice: "landing on Earthdrum in 5.... 4..... 3.... 2..... 1..."

"hm, wonder where John is," Hans wonders out loud, "I'll text and ask and let him know i'm finally giving his planet a visit. Me and him usually meet up on SquanchyDor"

After the plane lands, Hans leads you in the direction of the penthouse John had replied and told him he was staying in. 

When you finally reach the penthouse, after a 30 minute trail by foot, you enter,  go inside the elevator and ascend to the 97th floor. You walk down a narrow corridor and stop in front of the door numbered 420. 

Hans fraps on the door, bellowing: "JOHN! Its me! Let us in!"

The door slowly opens and reveals an average heighted man with purple circular glasses and long, scraggly grey hair.

"Hans!" He says as he brings his old friend in for an embrace "I hope you are doing well! And what are you doing with my dear friend Ivy Mae?"

"You've met her? She says she doesn't know you." 

You stare at John blankly, confused.

"Why yes, me and Ivy met in my office the yesterday to discuss business, don't you remember dear? I must say you were in much better shape the other day."

"Impossible," Hans rebuttals "She was not on Earthdom yesterday, we were travelling on the millenium falcon from another planet all day"

"Huh," exclaims John. He pauses to think for a moment, "Oh i believe i see what's going on. You see, there is something quite curious about Newtropolis: it holds the bridge between reality 6 and 3718. Barely in reality 6 enough for them to crossover but it has happened enough times in my long life for me to be able to spot the phenomenon when i see it.

Oh how rude of me! Come in, come in, i'll put on the tea"

A few minutes after John shows the both of you to the couch, you hear a loud, menacing frapp on the door. 

"Oh yes just on time!" John exclaims cheerfully

The hairs on the back of your neck begin to stand up, you have this awful sickening feeling that whoever that is behind the door is not supposed to be there. As John's hand starts to turn the doorknob, you feel yourself slightly begin to shudder.

Tune in for the next part...