S.R ~ Cars

Song: Out for a Rip by Shark Tank

Warnings: Public sex (smut)

Just So You Know: Steve is your boyfriend of 3 years. You are both 19 and work at the DX. You are a Curtis sister.

"Hey, gorgeous. Fix up my car, would ya?" The man said to me. I smiled fakely. Fucking pedo. I thought to myself as he walked away. I took a look at his car. He just needed an oil and tire change. 

"Steve, we got a double deal here." I said. I glanced at my watch. It read 11:47 am. It was almost time for my lunch break. 

"I'll take it into the garage, angel." He said, snatching the keys from me and pulling into the workshop garage. The workshop was my favourite place to be in the world. It was over 100 feet tall, full of cars and tires. It smelt of rubber and gasoline, and I loved it. The walls were see through, so I could watch what was happening outside while I worked.

I walked into the DX lunch room and pulled open the fridge. There wasn't much to eat. A couple slices of pizza and an apple. I grabbed the apple and plopped down on the couch. Soda came in shortly after. 

"How's work goin' for you, Soda?" I ask him, taking a bite of my apple. He shrugged.

"Pretty slow, I guess. We've only had a few customers today. One of them was Ponyboy. Wanted to buy a pack of cancer sticks." He said, sitting beside me and turning on the TV.

"Where's Steve at?" He added. He was answered by Steve walking into the break room. He sat down on my other side and pulled me into his lap. He pulled a blanket over top of us. He placed a small kiss on the back of my neck. I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. His hand was caressing the outside of my thigh.

His hand slowly snaked up and into my skirt. He rubbed me slightly, causing me to throw my head back. I covered it with a sneeze so that Soda wouldn't suspect anything. Steve pushed my panties aside and stuck his fingers in me.

"Shit," I moan. Soda looks at me.

"Sorry, just forgot that I didn't take my meds - AAH!" I gasp as Steve adds another 2 fingers.

Soda looks concerned. "We've got some here, you need me to grab some... or I can call Darry?" 

Steve answers for me.

"Nah, she's fine. Just needs to learn when to shut up!" He says, saying 'shut up' with a criticizing force. I roll my eyes at him.

"That's just the way to treat your g-girlfriend, Steve." I say, adjusting myself on his fingers. Soda nods and looks back at the TV. Steve starts pumping faster. I am trying as hard as I can to keep in my moans, but it's practically impossible with the pleasure I'm feeling.

I let out a little whimper. Soda doesn't notice.

"Now, we wouldn't want Soda to know, would we, angel?" Steve whispers in my ear as he pulls down his jeans along with his boxers. He shoves my skirt and panties down, trying to make as little movement as possible.

He slowly sinks my pussy onto his dick. Tears leak out of my eyes from the pain. Soda looks over.

"You OK, Y/N?" He asks.

"Y-yeah, it's just that t-this is so sad." I say, gesturing at the TV.

"Umm, a dog skateboarding is sad?" He questions, concerned. 

"Y-yes! If that w-what people spend t-time doing these days, t-then that's just s-sad." I say, gasping to hold in my moans as the pain turns into pleasure. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Never thought of it that way." He turns back to the TV. More tears pour down my face; not from pain, but from sexual frustration. I needed Steve to move, but he couldn't without making it look real suspicious. I pull my skirt and panties back on and get off of Steve. He glares at me. 

"I'm heading back to work." I say, walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm pouring oil into the oil change when Steve sneaks up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I can feel his bulge on my ass. I grind into him and he groans slightly. I put the cap back on the oil and slam the hood closed. Steve smashes his lips onto mine and lifts me up onto the car. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulls his shirt off.

"Steve! We're in public! Anyone could walk in at any time!" I say, laughing.

"Does it look like a give a fuck? I'm horny and I want to fuck my girlfriend. Is that a problem?" He says, attaching his lips back onto mine. He removes my shirt and bra in a record of 3 seconds. He pulls down my skirt slowly, leaving me in my panties. He pulls his jeans down. I laughed when I saw his boxers. They had pieces of chocolate cake all over them.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" He says, smiling and laughing with me. I tug his boxers down, and kneel on the ground in front of him. I kiss the tip of his throbbing member and take him in my mouth. He groans and throws his head back. I begin bobbing faster, hearing his moans getting louder. He twitches and releases down my throat. I stand back up and he puts me back on the hood of the car. He rips my panties off. Literally.

"Steven Randle!" I yell, aghast. He just chuckles as he lays me down and goes in between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy.

"What do you want, angel?" He asks, rubbing the inside of my thighs with his thumbs.

"E-eat me, S-s-steve." I shudder. He plunges into me, his tongue working magic on my folds. I arch my back and moan loudly. His lips wrap around my clit and sucks. His tongue goes inside of me, making me scream.

"Oh, Steve!" I moaned, bucking into him. His large hands push my waist down. The car was cold on my back, adding to the pleasure.

I came on his tongue, and he kissed me, rubbing his length before pushing into me. I jerked, and his tongue slipped inside my mouth. He moaned into the kiss. He pulled out, then slammed back in. He repeated this, getting faster and faster.

Every time he pushed back in, we both let out a loud moan. 

"I'm g-gonna cum, Y/N." He grunts, getting sloppier with each thrust. I feel his seed fill me up, and he keeps going, until I cum shortly after. We hear the office door open, and I gasp, with Steve still inside of me. Soda walks in.

"Hey, Steve, some random gu-" He stops when he sees us. He drops his sandwich on the floor and shrieks. I throw my head back and laugh, and Steve pulls out of me, pulling on his clothes while smirking.

He helps me up and I dress as well. Soda is still staring dead ass at us, his jaw was dropped.

"I knew y'all we're doing something in the break room. Y/N, Darry's gonna be pissed." He says pointing at us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Steve and I enter the living room and plop on the couch. Darry pauses the show.

"So. You guys have fun today?" He asked, suspiciously. I looked at Steve who raised his eyebrows.

"Yes?" I say. Steve pulls me closer. 

"Seems so. Looky here at the news." Ponyboy says, throwing a newspaper at your head.

"Fuck you Ponyboy." I say, flipping him off. I open the newspaper and gasp. The headline read:

Teenage Couple Eloping on Customer's Car: What Happens Now?

I burst out laughing, and so does Steve. We are laughing so hard to the point we have tears running down our faces, and my chest hurts from not breathing. 

"This ain't funny, Y/N." Darry says, with the shadow of a smile.

"I think it is, Dar." I respond, wiping at my tears. 

"At least there are no pictures!" Steve says, laughing harder. Soda is trying to hide his smile, but it's obvious. Dally is hiding his face from view, but you could tell he was laughing from the way that his chest heaved. Ponyboy and Johnny were staring at the TV, not laughing, because they didn't want to piss off Darry even more.

Two-Bit enters the room.

"What? Did Y/N and Steve finally get caught?" We all burst out laughing at that.