14

"hey les, visiting times are over" madi says walking in letting me know it's time for me to go. "can i stay over night?" "i'm sorry but it's not possible"

i look back at my brother laying a kiss on his forehead "i love you so much big brother" i say to him hoping he can still hear.

𓆩♡𓆪

I WAS WALKING BACK home trying to clear my mind, thinking about life recently. i really hope milo wakes up, i don't think i'll be able to cope without him.

"les?" i hear Katherine say from the kitchen. i don't say anything i just run into her arms. sobbing me eyes out.

"hey shsh" she says to me calming me down.
"i can't do this, i don't want to" "hey sweetie it'll be okay, your okay here always and i'm always here for you no matter what. he's going to be okay"

after i talk with Katherine i walk up to my room. and i pull out my box with all my cigs and bags of weed.

i go up to the roof just staring up to the sky smoking and smoking till i cant feel anything anymore. i sit for a-bit longer taking in the silence.

i go back down to see Isaac sat on my bed clearly waiting for me. jackie isn't here because she's sleeping at graces house.

"hey you okay" he says to me scrunching his eyebrows together with a confused look on him. "yeah" i say stumbling over to him "shit" i mutter under my breath

"woah are you high" he asks me with a serious tone on him "nooo" i say dragging out the o
"les, you promised you'd stop" "yeah we'll promised get broken sometimes" i say back in a low voice, embarrassed because i've just relapsed after being almost 3 months clean.
"coms on les you need some sleep" he says to me pulling me to my bed tucking me in like i'm three years old. "stay, please" i say being half asleep.

i feel him slipping a hand under me and putting it around my waist dragging his finger up and down my side till i fell asleep.

𓆩♡𓆪

TODAY WAS THE DAY Nathan comes back home will and haley were stressing because nothing was going right Parker, Benny and Jordan were making cards for nathan in purple because it was his favourite colour.

"hey your awake" i hear will say "yeah" sorry did we wake you?" he says hugging me. he was always so sweet to me. "no it's okay" "so when's Nathan coming back?" i say leaning over the table. "they should be in there way now" will says looking at the time on his phone.

i walk over to the living room to see Alex, Isaac and Lee playing video games. "hey les" Alex says basically running towards me squeezing me in his arms "Alex, Alex i can't breath" "shit sorry" "are you okay Lesley?" he says with worry in his eyes. "yeah i'm fine" i say back to him obviously lying.

he goes to say something but gets cut "guys there here coke on we've got to hide" will says shooing everyone into a hiding place.

"surprise" we all shout as they enter the house.
"awh thanks guys" Nathan says with the biggest smile i've ever seen in his face. as everyone came up to him attacking him all in one massive group hug.

once we pull away parker hands him cards, "we all decorated. but i did the card. it's both of yours favourite colour, purple." jordan clears his throat, parker sighs in deafeat, "okay. maybe jordan kind of helped.

after we all eat and are still sat down talking i hear the phone ring, "les will you get that sweetie" Katherine says to me

"yeah course" "hello" the person on the other end of the phone says "is this lesley diaz?" they asked "yes this is her" i say back.

at that moment everything goes silence. my world turns quiet. and i stumble luckly there was a table next to me i could grab to catch my balance.

"les, hey lesley" is all i hear before everything went black.